Pastel Portrait Editing Tutorial by Chris Hernandez
In this tutorial, I do a complete step-by-step walkthrough on how I edit all of my Instagram portrait work. It will be heavily focused on color grading and how I achieve a unique color story. We are going to be using Adobe Lightroom & Photoshop, prior knowledge is useful but it is not necessary.
* Video tutorial that showcases my editing process/techniques from start to finish
* The RAW file so you can follow along with me (please note that this is just for the tutorial, you may not post the image anywhere online)
* A Frequency Separation action to make your skin retouching workflow faster.
* How to color grade images in Lightroom using different adjustment panels
* How to get rid of skin inconsistencies and make the skin tone even using Frequency Separation
* How to Hack the Instagram Crop and make images fit the frame
* How to Dodge/Burn to add more dimension to the photo and make it pop
* How to use Selective Color & Camera Raw to add a unique color story
* How to use adjustment layers to emphasize light/shadow & color
* How to save & sharpen your image for Instagram
* and much more!
TO MAC USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
RAR Expander 0.8.5 Beta 4 and extract password protected files without error.
TO WIN USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
Latest Winrar and extract password protected files without error.