Conservatorium Of Audio Introduction To Mixing TUTORiAL
TEAM SYNTHiC4TE | Dec 15 2011 | 1.15GB
Genre: Audio Tutorial | Language: English
This tutorial looks at many different tips and techniques that will allow you to develop your mixing and engineering skills, and take your music to a whole new level!
- Learning to understand an engineers main tools, and the easiest ways to get used to using them.
- How to break the mixing process up into stages to help make the overall process easier.
- Learning to get different sounds working together in a mix without clashing, and learning how to prioritise your sounds to better balance the mix.
- How to use different effects to control different elements of sounds, whether a sound needsto be wider, or have smoother dynamics, plus many other issues.
- Learning to place different sounds within the virtual "stage" of your mix, from back to front, left to right, and top to bottom.
- We also cover mixing of both electronic and acoustic material for a good bit of variety of both tone and technique.
Featuring tracks from Benson & Tonic and Johnny Post.
TO MAC USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
RAR Expander 0.8.5 Beta 4 and extract password protected files without error.
TO WIN USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
Latest Winrar and extract password protected files without error.