Conservatorium Of Audio Mixing Getting A Big Sound TUTORIAL
TEAM SYNTHiC4TE | 12-04-2011 | 952MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
In this tutorial we look at many different techniques to help create bigger, deeper and cleaner mixes!
In this tutorial we look at many different techniques to help create bigger, deeper and cleaner mixes, including:
- Multiple different EQ techniques to allow you to sit each layer of each sound in it's own part of the frequency spectrum, and removing phasing issues between clashing frequencies.
- Different compression techniques, from using a compressor to control the dynamic range of a sound, to using a compression as a effect to create movement in the mix.
- Extensive use of layering to build up each sound, and group of sounds, and planning ahead with your productions to allow you more choices when it comes time to mix.
- Using parallel processing on sounds to fill more of the frequency spectrum.
- Hints and tips for keeping the mixing session more controllable, including the use of busses and groups for more control over the sound.
- And much more!
TO MAC USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
RAR Expander 0.8.5 Beta 4 and extract password protected files without error.
TO WIN USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
Latest Winrar and extract password protected files without error.