Conservatorium of Audio Producing & Mixing Trance TUTORiAL
TEAM SYNTHiC4TE | 28-11-2011 | 1.33GB
In this tutorial we look at a range of advanced techniques for producing the perfect Trance sound!
In this tutorial we look at a range of advanced techniques, including:
- Creating, layering and processing a typical trance beat.
- Adding additional percussive elements for that extra bit of movement and width.
- Using side chain compression and EQ techniques to prevent the kick and bass frequencies clashing or phasing.
- The use of automation to help create movement and flow within the track, as well as controlling the level of energy in the track.
- How to create rises and drops using samples, effects and various techniques.
Featuring Ableton Live 8, as well as plug-ins from Korg, Camel Audio and Stillwell Audio.
TO MAC USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
RAR Expander 0.8.5 Beta 4 and extract password protected files without error.
TO WIN USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
Latest Winrar and extract password protected files without error.