Android development tutorial for Beginners
MP4 | Video: 1280x720 | Duration: 3h | Language: English
Are you looking have a career in Android Development? Maybe you have a lot of app ideas but don't know how to start with those? Or you are seeking a career in Android Development and Java Programming that will finally land you in a great opportunity and also you can start a business of building Apps on the side?? Build a strong foundation in Android Development, Android Studio and object-oriented Java Programming with this tutorial and complete course.
What Will I Learn?
- They can build their own custom Apps and sell on google play store.
- Start a career in Android Development
- Become professional app Developer and can start a business of building APP for other companies
Section 1: Building Layouts
- Writing XML
- TextViews and ImageViews
- Styling your views
- Positioning your views with ViewGroups
- LinearLayout weight
- Using RelativeLayout to position views relative to each other
Section 2: Making an App Interactive
- Making a button click execute code
- Having the app evaluate math expressions
- Declaring, initializing and using variables
- Variable scope
- Nested layouts
- The String datatype
- Combining Strings, ints and variables with concatenation
Section 3: Work with the Android Framework and Control Flow
- Method declaration and calling
- Parameters and return values
- An introduction to Object Oriented Programming
- Changing the attributes of your views dynamically
- Creating conditional logic using if/else statements
TO MAC USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
RAR Expander 0.8.5 Beta 4 and extract password protected files without error.
TO WIN USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
Latest Winrar and extract password protected files without error.