CreativeLive - Foundations of Adobe Photoshop CC
Join Dave Cross in this beginner friendly class starting at the very basics with Adobe® Photoshop® CC. You’ll learn how to begin navigating the software and what the best practices and work habits are to approach different projects.
Dave will cover:
- Working non destructively on your files
- How to resize, crop, and straighten images
- Using layers with basic layer examples
- Adding text, color, and painting to images
- How to retouch and adjust images using selections and masks
- Learn how to use the tools you need to create the image you want. Dave will demonstrate using sample workflows that take you through projects from start to finish.