Full Collection - Mastering Lightroom & Photoshop (Ep. I - VII)
- This is the most in-depth post-processing course that I have ever put together. I wanted to create a series of tutorials that really dive into my editing process in as much detail as possible. The primary goal of this course isn't to show you how to use every single tool in Lightroom and Photoshop, but rather how to use these programs to your advantage to create punchy, colorful, and powerful edits. I'm going to teach you each and every technique that I've developed and learned myself through thousands of hours of experimentation in these two programs. Through these tutorials, you'll be able to see techniques that you won't necessarily find anywhere else. And you can develop a style that will make you stand out from others.
So what's included?
- 7 in-depth voiced over tutorials; averaging 12 lessons each (over 90 lessons in-total!).
- 9 raw files that you can import into your versions of Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop and follow along with me as we edit.
- Full customer support through email and/or Instagram. If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback; you can reach out to me and I will personally get back to you as soon as possible.
What do I need in order to qualify for this course?
- Access to Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop. You can purchase these programs or sign up for the very affordable Photography Plan subscription through Adobe's Creative Cloud program (what I personally use).
- A computer or laptop. As I will be editing on a desktop computer in these tutorials, you of course need either a PC or a Mac in order to benefit from this information. It doesn't have to be lightning fast, but we will be editing some fairly high resolution images in this course, so just make sure your computer can handle basic post-processing.
P A S S W O R D ASKJDDDDD---GFXTRA
TO MAC USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
RAR Expander 0.8.5 Beta 4 and extract password protected files without error.
TO WIN USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
Latest Winrar and extract password protected files without error.