Oreilly - UIKit Dynamics
by Paris Buttfield-Addison, Jon Manning, Tim Nugent | Publisher: O'Reilly Media, Inc. | Release Date: April 2017 | ISBN: 9781491987810
Managing your iOS app's user interface keeps getting easier with Apple's developer tools. This Learning Path focuses on UIKit Dynamics, which provides a way to integrate real-world physics, mechanics, and animation into your app—basically a nifty little physics engine! Learn how to use UIKit dynamics by following Paris, Jon, and Tim as they show how gravity works on a box. Oh, and there's a cool pendulum example as well.
- Basics of UIKit Dynamics 00:01:01
- Creating a Box Affected by Gravity with Collisions 00:06:40
- Creating a Box You Can Flick to Dismiss 00:13:10
- Creating a Box That Falls From the Screen 00:05:55
- Creating a Pendulum 00:18:27
TO MAC USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
RAR Expander 0.8.5 Beta 4 and extract password protected files without error.
TO WIN USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
Latest Winrar and extract password protected files without error.