CreativeLive - Fine Art Conceptual Photography from Shoot through Post-Processing
It’s one thing to have a creative imagination but bringing your visions to life requires a specific skillset. You need to understand the technical challenges facing you to move from concept to planning production and finalizing your image. The amazingly talented duo of Bella Kotak and Pratik Naik will walk through every detail to creating your conceptual vision. Bella will help you understand how to evaluate locations and environment, pose your model, see color in a new way, and create beautiful props on a budget. Pratik will share his vast knowledge of color theory, color toning, and compositing images to streamline your retouching workflow. This class will offer an in-depth look at creative production and retouching process.
- How to concept and develop a scene
- Color theory and how it applies in camera and in post production
- Location practices to guide your eye toward beauty in common environments
- Communication tactics for collaborating with other artists
- Lighting techniques for composite images and fine art portraits
- Basic retouching of an image
- Color toning techniques in Capture One
- Compositing techniques for bringing an image together
TO MAC USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
RAR Expander 0.8.5 Beta 4 and extract password protected files without error.
TO WIN USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
Latest Winrar and extract password protected files without error.