Final Draft 220.127.116.11 Portable | 66 Mb
For over twenty years now, Final Draft has shown itself to be the most vital tool available to the screenwriter. Final Draft has eclipsed all of its competitors because it is the best. It does everything you could possibly think of and then you can write and not think of it at all.
The Industry Standard Screenwriting Software
- The number-one selling screenwriting software in the world
- Used by 95% of the entertainment industry
- Best Choice for Screenwriting
- Final Draft paginates your script to entertainment industry formats
- Over 300 templates for screenplays, teleplays, comics, immersive storytelling, graphic novels, and stage plays
New in Final Draft 12:
Powerful Story Planning
With Final Draft 12, you can brainstorm, visualize, outline, report, tag, collaborate and customize your writing environment like never before.
Enhanced Beat Board
Limitless space to organize your ideas in a customizable, visual way. Plan set pieces, store character research, and much more.
- Beats can be anything – plot points, character arcs, research, or location ideas
- Beats can contain both stylized text and images
- Connect beats using Flow Lines
- Color code for easy reference with a vibrant color palette
- Send Beats directly to your script for easy access
Add comments to your script as edit ideas come to you.
- Add ScriptNotes that appear as flags on the page for easy reference
- Click the flag to open and edit notes in a popover
- New flags show how many notes per paragraph
- Popovers sync to ScriptNotes in the Navigator
Night & Focus Mode
Night Mode inverts your screen to cut down on eye strain, while Focus Mode eliminates unwanted distractions.
Keep a record of edits to your script then choose whether to accept or reject them.
Import a PDF and convert it into a fully editable Final Draft file.
Collaborate simultaneously with your writing partners IN REAL TIME on both the script and the Beat Board.
Speech to Script
Speech to Script customizes Mac’s Dictation feature so you can write your screenplay without ever touching a keyboard.
Insert images on title pages, in the script or even in the Beat Board to help visualize your story.
Use SmartType to cut down on keystrokes by auto-filling commonly used names, locations, and more.
Use Alternate Dialogue to store as many different versions of lines as you can imagine.
Use your creative energy to focus on your story and characters — let Final Draft take care of the rest.
All Final Draft templates come with industry standard title pages that are easy to modify, save, and print or save to PDF.
Tab & Enter
Use just the Tab and Enter keys to write your script quickly and easily.
Be confident your script is professionaly formatted before you print or email it.
Speed through the reformatting process when importing different file types.
Automatic Backup Folder
Protect your work with automatic file backups.
Final Draft 12 ships with fonts which support over 97 different languages. Users can also add their own fonts to type in additional languages.
Pagination & Page Management
Automatically format and paginate to industry standards. Meet page count requirements using Final Draft 12 custom formatting tools.
Customize your workflow and save time.
Final Draft is used by 95% of film, television and multimedia productions to get from page to screen.
Mark and review all changes to take a script through production. Set your revision colors, lock pages, omit scenes - Final Draft makes it easy.
- Add, edit or remove scene numbers throughout your script
- Lock Pages so your revisions don’t affect your page numbers
- Export to PDF in Revision Mode with industry standard colors
- Protect your script with customizable watermarks on PDFs and printed pages
- Omit a scene to make last minute changes without disrupting production
Powerful reporting, your way - create custom reports on any element of your script.
- Dig into your script by tracking customizable story elements and character traits
- Get ready for production by Tagging costume, props, locations and more
- Break your script down for budgeting and scheduling
- Microsoft® Windows 10 and above
- Minimum 512 MB of RAM
Home Page - https://www.finaldraft.com/
The Industry Standard Screenwriting Software
TO MAC USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
RAR Expander 0.8.5 Beta 4 and extract password protected files without error.
TO WIN USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
Latest Winrar and extract password protected files without error.