Efficient & easy to use recovery tool for deleted or lost files, damaged or re-formatted volumes, even if your PC doesn't boot. Recovers NTFS, ReFS, FAT, exFAT, HFS+, XFS, JFS, UFS, Ext2/3/4, BtrFS. Recovery software provides ability to detect and recover files,volumes & disks lost due to deletion, formatting, physical damage, viruses & other.
- Recover deleted files after Recycle Bin has been emptied or files were deleted while by passing the Recycle Bin
- Recover files lost due to accidental disk formatting damage by virus attack, malicious program, or a power failure
- Recover photos & pictures deleted from a USB Flash or images lost after formatting a Memory Card (SD, CompactFlash)
- Data restoring when partition or volume is deleted damaged or formatted, or disk has bad sectors
Version 17 New Features:
- More pre-defined file signatures recognition: Microsoft SQL Server Databases (MDF), Virtual Hard Drive Files (VHDX)
- Support for Microsoft's ReFS versions 3.x file system data recovery
- Improvements in Linux/Unix JFS and XFS file systems data recovery
- Improved handling of dynamic virtual disk arrays: Microsoft’s LDM & Linux’s LVM
- Improved software stability while working with damaged disks
- Improvements in Windows Storage Spaces partitions handling
- Data recovery for ReFS file system having non-standard sector sizes: 1024, 2048 & 4096 bytes
- Improved Custom Signatures scripting for user templates creation to search deleted file by their signatures
- FAT, exFAT, NTFS, ReFS, Apple HFS+, Unix UFS, XFS, JFS, Linux Ext2/3/4, BtrFS;
- HDD, SSD, USB, IDE, SATA, eSATA, SAS, SCSI hard drives, USB Flash, SD, MMC, CompactFlash;
- RAID reconstruction (RAID-0/1/5, Span); Deleted/damaged partitions recovery.
Operating Systems Supported:
- Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP;
- Windows Servers 2016, 2012, 2008, 2003
Home Page - http://www.file-recovery.com/
TO MAC USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
RAR Expander 0.8.5 Beta 4 and extract password protected files without error.
TO WIN USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
Latest Winrar and extract password protected files without error.