Spectrasonics Omnisphere v2.6 Complete WIN OSX-THEPiRATE
THEPiRATE | 06 April 2019 | 84 GB
Omnisphere® is the flagship synthesizer of Spectrasonics - an instrument of extraordinary power and versatility. Top Artists all over the world rely on Omnisphere as an essential source of sonic inspiration. This award-winning software brings many different types of synthesis together into one amazing-sounding instrument that will spark a lifetime of exploration. Hardware Synth Integration
Omnisphere is the only software synth in the world to offer a Hardware Synth Integration feature. This remarkable innovation transforms over 65 well-known hardware synthesizers into extensive hands-on controllers that unlock Omnisphere’s newly expanded synthesis capabilities. Simply put, this ground-breaking feature makes using Omnisphere feel just like using a hardware synth! By bridging the physical experience gap between software and hardware, users gain intuitive control of Omnisphere by using the familiar layout of their supported hardware synth. Virtual instrument users can now experience the joy of the hardware synth workflow and hardware synth users can fully expand their capabilities into the vast sonic world of Omnisphere!
Greatly Enhanced Arpeggiator
• New Pattern and Play Modes
• New Presets Library
• New Step Modifiers
• New Chord Voicings
• New Pitch Slides
• New Step Dividers
• Capture MIDI Files!
New Hardware Sound Library
Omnisphere 2.6 includes a stunning new “Hardware Library” with over 1,600 new patches created by Eric Persing and the renowned Spectrasonics Sound Development team. Each hardware profile has a corresponding set of sounds in the Hardware Library which were specially designed using that hardware synth as an Omnisphere controller. These inspiring new sounds feature a wide range of categories and many have a distinctly ‘classic’ flavor! Notably, the 2.6 update takes Eric’s classic sound design work from the original 1987 Roland D-50 into completely new sonic territory with Omnisphere’s vast synthesis capabilities. Best of all, the new sounds are available for ALL users, regardless of using the hardware or not!
Vastly Expanded Synthesis Engine
• Four Layers per patch!
• New State Variable Filters
• Over 500 DSP Wavetables
• Powerful New Granular Synthesis
• 8 LFOs, 12 ENVs, 34 Filter Types per part
• Doubled Mod Matrix
• Full FX Modulation
Includes over 14,000 sounds!
Since the beginning, Omnisphere has been the sonic weapon of choice for creative players and producers in search of next level sounds on hit records, bestselling games and Oscar-winning films. Omnisphere’s amazing sound library is constantly growing and being pushed in fresh directions by the award-winning Spectrasonics Sound Development Team.
Omnisphere 2.6 Features
• Now includes over 14,000 inspiring sounds for all types of music production
• Ground-breaking Hardware Synth Integration allows hands-on control of Omnisphere
• Audio Import - Use your own audio file as a soundsource
• State of the Art Arpeggiator with many unique features
• Over 500 DSP Waveforms for the Synth Oscillator
• Sound Match™ feature instantly locates any related sounds in the library
• Hardware Library with distinct ‘classic analog’ flavor
• Powerful Granular Synthesis for amazing transformations
• 57 incredible FX Units, which are fully integrated and can be modulated
• Creative “Psychoacoustic” sounds from the renowned Spectrasonics sound design team
• Sound Lock™ feature gives endless useful variations by locking sound aspects while browsing
• Wavetable Synthesis - Each waveform is a Morphing Wavetable
• ORB circular motion interface allows infinitely-shifting variations
• Deeper FM/Ring Modulation capabilities for aggressive timbres
• Dual Filter architecture includes more than 34 Filter algorithms in series or parallel
• Performance-oriented Live Mode allows for seamless patch layering on the fly
• Flex-Mod™ modulation system allows powerful, modular-style matrix routing
• Stack Mode interface allows for complex patch-layering, splits, and crossfades
• Up to 20 oscillators per patch can be either DSP synth or sample-based
• High Resolution resizable Interface with “Zooming” into deeper synthesis levels
• Polyphonic Timbre Shifting/Crushing, Waveshaping and Reduction
• Eight full-featured LFOs per patch, with syncing and complex waveforms
• Twelve Envelopes with both simple ADSR-style or advanced multi-breakpoint interfaces
• Easy Sound/Project Sharing for collaborators and third-party libraries
• Sample-based soundsources can be processed with synthesis features
…and much, much more!
This release does not require any previous version. Step by step instructions are included.
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL USERS
• 2.4 GHz or higher processor
• 8GB of RAM or more recommended
• 64GB of free hard drive space
• OS X 10.11 El Capitan or higher
• AU, VST 2.4 or higher, AAX capable host software
• 64-bit host
• Microsoft Windows 7 or higher
• VST 2.4 or higher, AAX capable host software
• 64-bit host
Greatly Enhanced Arpeggiator
TO MAC USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
RAR Expander 0.8.5 Beta 4 and extract password protected files without error.
TO WIN USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
Latest Winrar and extract password protected files without error.