Digital MediaRescue Professional recovers lost data from a whole host of multimedia devices - from digital cameras, audio recorders, MP3 & WMA players to PDAs and mobile phones. The program supports Hard Drives, CompactFlash cards (type I/II), IBM Microdrives, SmartMedia cards, MultiMedia cards (MMCs), Secure Digital (SD) cards, Memory Sticks and any other storage devices, with the addition of wide-range file format support: JPEG, AVI, MOV, MP3, WMA, WAV, etc.
As you know, modern Digital Still Cameras and other digital devices allow files to be erased and the space on the media reused. So sometimes your information gets erased or crippled, either by physical damage to the medium (e.g. flash card crash), or because someone clicked the wrong button on your recorder. Through momentary carelessness, valuable data can be lost in an instant. The media can also be bulk-erased or formatted, removing everything from the storage media. Of course you don't want to lose your valuable files such as important photos or favourite audio and video recordings. And there it is, our MediaRescue Pro is here to easily, quickly and absolutely reliably reconstruct the missing multimedia files.
- Recovers deleted and corrupted files
- Recovers data from formatted media
- Recovers data from corrupted media
- Supports all formats of multimedia files *
- Supports all formats of media used by Digital Still Cameras and Digital Audio Recorders
- Works with all digital devices and card readers
- Easy to use, intuitive wizard-driven interface
- Supports all modern Windows versions, including Windows® NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista/7
- and many more!
Home page - http://www.essentialdatatools.com/products/mediarescuepro/
TO MAC USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
RAR Expander 0.8.5 Beta 4 and extract password protected files without error.
TO WIN USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
Latest Winrar and extract password protected files without error.