- Sheldon draws inspiration from the beautiful and eloquent posters of Polish graphic artist Marian Stachurski. Generously sprinkled with stylistic oddities, this is the perfect typeface for having some cool typographic unevenness without losing the ever-handy sans-serifness. Sheldon is a unicase font, but holds different characters on upper- and lower-case slots for a more consistent handcrafted feel. Its OpenType Contextual Alternates feature can manage to instantly alternate the glyphs - which can be great also for webfont usage! The family includes 3 handy weights, so it can accommodate numerous typographic tasks. It also brings a very cool picture font, which charmingly completes this useful and visually striking font family. Have fun!
Oxo is an expressive typeface from typedepot. Designed to be used as a decorative, headline font which quickly evolved into great new font usable for large amounts of text as well. Available in 4 weights - thin,light, regular and bold with their matching italics plus three extra weights: Outline, College and Deco which are great addition to the family.
TTF | 11 Fonts | JPEG Preview | 3.7 Mb RAR
OTF | WOFF | 1 MB
Lippy is designed to give a 100% lipstick feel.The reason the lipstick feel is so authentic is because the original sketches were actually drawn in lipstick, taken into illustrator, retraced and then edited carefully in Fontlab.If you're after a lipstick typeface with an authentic feel, then lippy is the one for you.
Polyspring OTF $29
Designers: Ricardo Marcin, Erica Jung
- Polyspring is a handcrafted serif display font, with a cool flowery flair. It was hand-drawn based on Italia Condensed typeface from Keystone Foundry from circa 1906. Loaded with stylish ornaments and flourishing alternates for all its letters and numbers, this font is a terrific toolbox for display purposes. Yet, it has the superpower of changing the first and last letters in words to its germinated alternates at the click of a button, thanks to the smart OpenType programming. Please note that this feature will only work in OpenType savvy applications. Check it performing live on the sample text below: just click on the Advanced Typography option, located next to the sample colors options (look for an icon showing “ff”), and check the option “swash”. Very cool, isn't it? Happy blooming!
Polygraph Font Family 2xOTF $39
Designers: Ricardo Marcin, Erica Jung
- Inspired on posters by the extraordinary polish artist Leszek ?ebrowski, Polygraph is a highly unusual face. Packed with eccentric alternates, it is an all-caps font with four exchangeable variations for each letter. These alternates are programmed to cycle when the font is used in OpenType-savvy programs, creating a random effect on glyphs distribution. The resulting pieces are truly outstanding, with an audacious handmade twist. To achieve this, just turn on the contextual alternates feature and play – you can easily try different glyphs sequences by adding spaces before words. When you need a more well-behaved look, but still with a subtle hand-drawn flair, turn off the contextual alternates and set text in uppercase. Polygraph comes in two weights, for added flexibility. But be warned: it’s quite addictive!
- Nanquim is a versatile font, available in three sketchy options. At display sizes the line art is very eye-catching. At smaller sizes it turns out like textured faces. Always with a pleasant handmade feel. Nanquim characters were hand drawn with pen and India ink on film, like we use to do when preparing artwork for screenprint. Hope you enjoy!
- Manicuore is a hand-drawn typeface inspired by Italian movie posters by the prolific movie poster artist Symeoni (a.k.a. Sandro Simeoni). Being a talented and skilled painter, portraitist and illustrator, Symeoni enjoyed a long and fruitful career and was remarkably productive during the sixties and seventies. He counts over 3,000 works to his credit, which truly fed the imagination of several generations.
- This all-caps font brings different lettershapes on upper and lower case slots, which work as alternates, providing handy options to spice up your compositions. When using it in OpenType savvy applications just turn on contextual alternates feature to instantly cycle lettershapes – a one click way for adding spontaneity while also preventing neighbor double letters from using the same glyph. To put the icing on the cake, Manicuore brings a cool set of graphic elements that match the typeface look and feel. An inspiring toolbox for creative lettering designs.
- Now... Lights! Camera! Action!
- Loudine is a striking decorative display typeface, great for posters, book covers and magazine headlines. It comes in two widths, each of them packed with a set of stylistic alternates: just turn on the feature in an OpenType savvy program to instantly get into a new mood, with filled counters and slightly different lettershapes. Be sure to play it loud!
Cuadrifonte Font Family 4xOTF $35
Designers: Ricardo Marcin, Erica Jung
- Cuadrifonte was freely inspired by the lettering from a 1917 poster – the only recorded poster designed by the architect and furniture designer Gerrit Rietveld. It is a hand-drawn bold and boxy typeface, available in 3 handcrafted styles.
- The family also comes with a very nice picture font, loaded with illustrations that match the typeface look and feel.
- Based on Irma La Douce film opening titles, Chez Moustache is a very eye-catching display font loaded with cool special effects. It is a unicase typeface with 2 versions for each letter, each easily accessible through upper and lower case keys. To prevent double letters from displaying the same glyph, just type the alternate glyph, or use the neat OpenType feature to make things even easier: just turn on the contextual alternates in any OpenType aware program and it’s all done before you can say Jack Robinson.
- Did you push the stylistic alternates button instead of the contextual one? Voilà, so you've got a pocketful of flowers! There’s a complete set of sweet stylistic alternates to instantly flourish your way.
- And it’s not over yet: check out the cool initial and terminal forms for that extra twist. Pick your choices with a glyphs palette or just turn on the OpenType swash feature. Now go ahead, there’s a lot to do Chez Moustache. But that’s another story...
Kizo is a geometric condensed sans serif typeface, designed by Mariya V. Pigoulevskaya in 2013. Inspired by the urban modernist architecture, the font is functional, rational, utilitarian and subtle in its nature. Created for text and display use, Kizo offers a number of alternative characters. Build for maximum clarity and with attention to detail, Kizo features ink traps, making it suitable for the newsprint as well as the on screen application. Details include 4 weights, 434 characters and open type features.
OTF | 4 Fonts | JPEG Preview | 3.6 Mb RAR
OTF | WoFF | 24 MB
Uniwerek is a hand drawn font, inspired by college and university sportswear.The Uniwerek font family consists of six fonts: Uniwerek, UniwerekBold, UniwerekBlack, UniwerekLight, UniwerekHollow, UniwerekStencil. UniwerekBlack and UniwerekLight can be used together by layering UniwerekLight above a differently coloured UniwerekBlack.Language support includes Western, Central and Eastern European character sets, as well as Baltic and Turkish languages.
- Friendly and generous, this is an organically grown display typeface. Its original handcrafted shapes have been significantly polished, but without losing its old-fashioned charm. The versatile regular cut comes equipped with a wealth of decorative OpenType features such as swashes, majuscule discretionary ligatures and stylistic alternates. The family also comes with a stylish set of useful ornaments and a very eye-catching spiky version. All hand made, with care.
- Gentil is a charming hand-drawn typeface. It comes in two weights along with two handy accessory fonts, one packed with darling doodles and the other loaded with lovely frames. Versatile, this very friendly family will certainly fit easily a wide range of design applications.
Kokoschka Font Family 4xOTF $50
Designers: Ricardo Marcin, Erica Jung
- Dense and strong, this family is inspired by the lettering on the poster of a short expressionist play by the astonishing and highly skilled Austrian painter, printmaker and writer Oskar Kokoschka in 1909. If the typeface itself is already deeply vigorous, the font programming makes it shine, making great use of OpenType features. Contextual Alternates will cycle alternate glyphs, providing a more realistic handlettered feel. Ligatures will not only trigger special glyphs, but also build new combinations through a smart kerning adjustment. And yet there are also some stylistic alternates to add that extra-twist. The family counts with a nice textured version, also an oblique and a very handy assortment of extras, making this family an impressive toolbox for expressive designs.
- With a stylish Dutch accent, this font draws inspiration from a 1935 brochure by the talented graphic designer and artist Dirk Hart. Carrying different hand-drawn lettershapes on upper and lower case slots despite being a unicase typeface, this font also brings a nice set of ornaments and complete sets of initial and terminal swash forms. When working with OpenType savvy applications these can conveniently be applied at the click of a button, thanks to the smart swashes programming, which will change the first and last letters in words with its corresponding initial or terminal forms. There are also some stylistic alternates for a (yet) more decorated look. The black version, with a somewhat art-deco feeling with added boldness, is also very decorative and contains the same features as the regular cut: smart swashes, different letterforms on upper and lowercase slots, ornaments and stylistic alternates.
- Mercearia is a bold typestyle font, based on a 1944 Brazilian book about alphabets and letterings styles. Combining squarish letterforms and soft edges with a handcrafted feel, Mercearia is best suited for display sizes and works like a charm from 18pt and up. Try it!
Kuppa is a yummy display unicase with a lot of attitude. Two styles within the Kuppa family a like brothers — look alike and still completely different. Both brothers have 555 glyphs, including alternates, ligatures, fractions and even german capital eszett and excluding Cyrillic in Basic version. Kuppa Regular is clear, powerful and will suit for menus, coffee shop and restaurant use, for magazine handwritten heads and sub-lines and even for kids books. Kuppa Fat is on the dark side — it is bizarre and wild, sometimes even hardly legible. Sometimes you won't see letters, just encrypted symbols — perfect for music posters, vinyl shops, cd covers and hip stuff.
OTF | 4 Fonts | JPEG Preview | 4.9 Mb RAR
- Inspired by Laatzen’s Bilderbogen etchings by the extraordinary artist and printmaker Horst Janssen, this font is packed with Open Type features that allow the creation of unique typographic pieces. Besides the set of automatic discretionary ligatures, this all-caps font also comes with two extra stylistic sets, so there are 4 versions for each letter (plus the variations contained in the ligatures). When working with ligatures turned on, the carefully handcrafted kerning table takes advantage of overlapping some ligatures with its neighbor letters, multiplying ligatures performance. An unmistakable original font to create outstanding design works!