CM - Darrion Slab Serif Typeface 1696238
Darrion Slab Serif Font is a set of 5 weights and it is good for making creative displays and it has slab serif font. It’s a lovely and unique slab serif font in our store, allowing you to make each word look completely stylish! It Suits best for modern / clean designs, logos, headlines, decoration, banners and templates etc. It looks gorgeous in all caps with a wide-set spacing if you want to try a classy look, or beautiful on its own in capital and lowercase letters for something completely timeless.
CreativeMarket Start Today - Brush Font Duo 1112443
Start Today is a super casual hand brushed script with detailed brush stroke texture, and a quirky, all uppercase sans serif font, also has the dashing swashes in all the letters to add punch to your designs.
Can used for various purposes. such as the title, signature, letterhead, signage, labels, newsletters, posters, logo, correspondence, wedding invitations, badges, etc.
Fonts Included (as OTF and TTF):
Start Today Sans
Start Today Extra
Start Today Brush Font has some features of alternative characters, ligatures and International Support for a review of most Western languages ??included.
To enable the OpenType Stylistic alternates, you need a program that supports OpenType features such as Adobe Illustrator CS, Adobe Indesign & CorelDraw X6-X7, Microsoft Word 2010 or later versions.
How to access all alternative characters, using Windows Character Map with Photoshop:
How to access all alternative characters using Adobe Illustrator:
Start Today Brush Font is coded with PUA Unicode, which allows full access to all the extra characters without having special designing software. Mac users can use Font Book , and Windows users can use Character Map to view and copy any of the extra characters to paste into your favourite text editor/app.
CM - Indigo Summer Font Trio 1483778
It's time to take a little time out and get PLAYFUL with a brand new rustic font trio that loves a good adventure! :) Introducing the Indigo Summer Font Trio , a happy trio of hand lettered and brushed fonts (with extras), all designed to compliment each other perfectly in typographic designs, yet stand beautifully on their own , each with it's own unique personality.
• END and BEGINNING swashes : From rustic arrows to twirly curls, you can choose between 8 lovely end swash sets to add onto your lowercase start and end letters. If you don't have Opentype capable software, there is a separate Swashes TTF font for you to use for typing out the swashes.
• ALTERNATE letters : The script has a full set of lowercase alternate characters and double letter ligatures to make your design look super natural.
• 160 FUN ILLUSTRATIONS & Dingbat Fonts that don't require special software : To add to the adventure and fun you will be having with this pack, I've included over 160 hand-drawn vector elements to add a plash of adventure to your designs! They come in various handy formats - even as a handy dingbat font!
• A Bonus Photoshop Greeting Card Mockup Template : Its so hard to find a good simple greeting card mockup thesedays - so I've made one for you :) The Background is also changeable, which is a little secret to help your card designs pop :)
The idea for Dunbar came up in a conversation with Indra Kupferschmid in early 2015 about iconic sans serifs and the original metal version of Erbar-Grotesk. And in a way, it stayed a conversation, with the typeface. Dunbar is not a strict revival of Erbar. It is inspired by its design but just as much by its concept of variations and alternates in form and proportion that seemed just made for today’s type technology and easy implementation in OpenType. Jakob Erbar was ahead of his time devising a desire for, and offering different sets and alternate glyphs that can very drastically change the character of the whole typeface.
CM - Trillian: 1 fun font, 3 heights! 1696785
Trillian started out in just one size. Then I got into a discussion about how it makes font designers sad when people stretch their fonts taller, or squash their fonts shorter, because it makes the horizontal strokes off-balance.
So I said to myself, "Self, why don't you make a couple of additional heights of Trillian? So if people want it a little taller or shorter, they have it already in hand?"
Then I said to myself, "Self, those good folks could also use all three alphabets together! They can mix and match for a fun varying-height design, and everything would go great together because all three sizes share the same line weights!"
Then I stopped talking to myself, because people were starting to stare.
And so, the three heights of Trillian were born! Regular, Taller, and Shorter. Each size is a complete font on its own, but they also work great when they're working together.
For those with OpenType-friendly software (Adobe Creative Suite, CorelDRAW, etc.), you can get to all three base alphabets through Trillian Regular -- just go to the Swash alternates for the shorter height, and the Stylistic Alternates for the taller heights! If you'd prefer working with separate font files, you can do that too -- just install all three files. No matter what software you use, you can access everything directly; no need to go out to Character Map or Font Book!
Each file also includes a full set of over 300 extended Latin characters for language support.
Artigo is an old style inspired typeface system for text. It was inspired by the handwriting aspect of the first roman types but it intends to be a contemporary interpretation. Its abilities are in small text with personality. The italics capture a lot of its dynamic feeling even more expressive on the display version that stands as the most handwritten one. This project started at the University of Reading while attending the MA Typeface Design in 2011.
Frauen is Lucas Sharp’s ode to German calligraphy. The script style is based on lettering Lucas found on the cover of an almanac of Berlin debutantes published in 1945 titled, Die schönsten Frauen der Welt: The Most Beautiful Women in the World.
- San Rafael.otf - Includes OpenType features, stylistic alternates and ligatures
- San Rafael.ttf - The Sugarplum font in the TTF font format if you prefer this font format
- San Rafael Mission.otf - Includes OpenType features, stylistic alternates and ligatures
- San Rafael Mission.ttf - The Sugarplum font in the TTF font format if you prefer this font format
- SmallCaps for lowercase (vertically center aligned).
- SmallCaps feature (baseline aligned)
- A Full set of Inferiors and Superiors for Limitless Fractions
- Tabular and Proportional figure sets with Stylistic Alternate style
- Stylistic Alternates feature for simplified letterforms to more traditional style
- Swashes feature for Start, Middle, and Ending character styles