Grain of Stars Photoshop Action
Save hours of creative work by using this professional photoshop action to create a Grain of Stars effect on your photos. Detailed and creative result with a single click action!
- Open Photoshop and open the Actions panel, if you cannot see it by default on the right side of the Photoshop interface, click "Window Actions" to show it.
- On the Actions window, click the coner icon on the top right to show a drop-down menu, then click "Load Actions...". Locate the "Grain of Stars.atn" on your filesystem.
- "Grain of Stars.atn" wil now appear on your Actions panel.
How to use the Action
- Open the photo you wish to apply the action on.
- Make sure that the photo layer is locked and set as "Background". Newly opened photos are set as "Background" and locked as default. If the opened photo is not, set it by clicking "Layer New Background from Layer".
- Create a new layer on top of of the "Background layer", named it "brush". All letters must be lowercase for the action to work properly.
- Select the "brush" layer, then brush the areas of the image you want the effect to be applied.
- For the final step, expand the "Grain of Stars" set inside the Actions panel and click the play button.
TO MAC USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
RAR Expander 0.8.5 Beta 4 and extract password protected files without error.
TO WIN USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
Latest Winrar and extract password protected files without error.