Watch MP3s & CD Tracks Unravel Before Your Eyes. Create scores from MP3s and CD tracks! Using the most intelligent technology available AudioScore Ultimate is able to convert up to 16 instruments / notes playing at a time into multiple staves, with up to 4 voices per staff.
Send the results directly to Sibelius or save MusicXML, NIFF and MIDI files for use in most other music programs such as Finale or Cubase. Alternatively, allow AudioScore Ultimate to print out a professional quality score for you.
AudioScore Ultimate even allows the intricate nuances of a performance to be viewed, played and edited, such as the subtle changes in pitch, volume and timing. Alternatively, produce new versions of music using MIDI instruments - you choose which ones. AudioScore analyzes the original music in great detail so is able to play back with great realism - open one of your favorite songs and hear it performed by a brass band or string quartet!
What AudioScore Recognizes
- Styles ranging from solo & chamber music to jazz & pop
- A wide range of music performed by non-percussion instruments
- All pitches ranging from F0 to C8
- The instrument performing each note
- Transcribes notes and rests as short as 32nd note
- Triplets, duplets, key signatures and clefs
- Pitch and volume changes at a resolution of 0.01 seconds
Mic-to-Score™ Automatic Notation
Create musical scores by singing or playing into your computer using only a microphone - no prior musical knowledge required!
AudioScore Ultimate gives instant graphical feedback about the pitch of a performance over time, so it is possible to see exactly where mistakes are being made allowing improvement whilst performing. Train to sing and play perfectly in tune and immediately see the improvements on screen. What’s more, unless you really need it, the built-in metronome is not required.
MIDI File-to-Score Converter
Open MIDI files in AudioScore Ultimate to automatically create high quality printable scores.
Quickly Create Scores by Hand - Even if you cannot read or play music
AudioScore Ultimate offers the novel concept of 'serving' you a set of notes already input which you can then quickly split, join, resize, and adjust the pitch of, purely on a performance level - no worrying about rests and technicalities such as the key signature, accidentals, augmentation dots, beaming, ties etc.
MIDI-to-Score™ Automatic Notation
AudioScore Ultimate also allows a MIDI input device (such as a keyboard) to be used for the creation of musical scores.
What's New in AudioScore Ultimate 8:
- Much improved recognition of multiple overlapping notes
- Considerably less interference from drum and percussion sounds (not picked up)
- Superior note pitch recognition
- Use of stereo positioning to improve separation of notes
- Improved sound quality when playing back selections of notes as audio
- All of this with no loss in recognition speed (and further speed improvements planned for minor updates)
- Much improved automatic score creation from transcribed notes
- Compatibility with Sibelius 8
- Saves scores as PDFs (Mac OS X version using Print to PDF)
- Improved MusicXML score export
Home Page - http://www.neuratron.com/audioscore2.htm
TO MAC USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
RAR Expander 0.8.5 Beta 4 and extract password protected files without error.
TO WIN USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
Latest Winrar and extract password protected files without error.