- Palmetto SVG Typeface (OTF) - a delicate, hand-painted watercolor font. Use lowercase and uppercase characters together or separately, depending on the look and feel of your project.
- Palmetto Solid Typeface (OTF) - a standard, vector-based OTF for your creative pleasure.
- Palmetto Glyphs (Layered PSD) - a handy PSD for Photoshop users. • PNG files of all transparent glyphs.
- Make sure you confirm your compatibility before you purchase! :)
- Just install the OTF like any other font file.
- Palmetto SVG & Palmetto Solid are currently English-only.
- To use in Photoshop CC, install and navigate to your character panel. Then select your new Palmetto SVG font, grab your type tool and do your thing! :)
- By default, SVG fonts won’t change colors like traditional vector-based fonts, so to re-color in Photoshop, just use your Blending Options Panel to overlay a new color. Boom! That's it!
- In Illustrator, the font will only be visible if you’re in RBG color mode (otherwise it will appear as black boxes).
- To recolor, you must first rasterize the type (make sure you select ‘Transparent Background.’)
- Now go to Edit - Edit Colors. Make sure RGB mode is selected, as well as Convert and Preview. Now use the sliders to color your font. :)
TO MAC USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
RAR Expander 0.8.5 Beta 4 and extract password protected files without error.
TO WIN USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
Latest Winrar and extract password protected files without error.