gSyncit is a Microsoft Outlook add-in that allows for the synchronization of Outlook calendars, contacts, notes, and tasks with your Google account. In addition, gSyncit also supports synchronization between Outlook and Toodledo, Pocket Informant Online, Evernote, Dropbox, Simplenote and Nozbe.
- ONE and TWO WAY syncing of Outlook calendars, contacts, notes and tasks.
- Sync with Google, Dropbox, Simplenote, Toodledo, Evernote, Nozbe and Pocket Informant
- Sync with multiple Outlook profiles and service accounts (e.g. multiple Google accounts).
- Automatically matches entries to prevent duplicate items when syncing.
- Automatically sync items on a regular interval, between certain hours of the day, and/or when Outlook starts/exits.
- Detailed sync options to control how and what you want to sync.
- Keyword and Outlook category filters to control the Outlook content you want to sync.
- Advanced options to sync Outlook items based on categories.
- Supports syncing tasks that follow the Getting Things Done! (GTD) methodology.
Home Page - http://www.fieldstonsoftware.com/
TO MAC USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
RAR Expander 0.8.5 Beta 4 and extract password protected files without error.
TO WIN USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
Latest Winrar and extract password protected files without error.