RestoreIT S.M.A.R.T. (System Monitoring and Analysis Restore Technology ?) snapshots are automatically created upon Windows files modifications. This patented technology allows users to instantly undo virus infections and fix Windows issues, such as registry corruption, failed software installation, and accidentally deleted files.
S.M.A.R.T Snapshot Technology
RestoreIT allows users to take S.M.A.R.T event-driven based snapshots and store them in a protected area or so called virtual partition. Any system file modifications and software installations will trigger the program to create a snapshot, effectively securing users' PCs from virus infections. When Windows behaves abnormally, users can roll back and restore hard drive to its previous snapshot state. It takes only a few minutes. Any viruses and malware will be removed. Accidentally deleted files and Windows settings will be recovered.
What's new in RestoreIT 2014?
- New: Windows 8.1 Supported
- New: S.M.A.R.T Event-driven snapshot
- New: Performance optimized
- New: Password protection
- New: Support UEFI-based/GPT, >4TB and RAID
- New: 64 bit Recovery Environment
- New: Support Software and Hardware RAIDs
RestoreIT 2014 Main Features
- S.M.A.R.T snapshot assures virus infection can be undone
- Restore Windows even if it won't boot
- Automatic, 24/7 Ongoing Protection
- Completely remove any virus
- Safety Net secures snapshot created before virus hits
- Roll Back to Pre-Virus State & Restore Files
- Instant protection after installation
- Restore entire Windows in 2 min
- Create a snapshot in 5 seconds
- Hot key recovery
- Preview files in snapshots
- Restore individual files or entire hard drive
Homepage - http://www.farstone.com
TO MAC USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
RAR Expander 0.8.5 Beta 4 and extract password protected files without error.
TO WIN USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
Latest Winrar and extract password protected files without error.