OfficeRecovery 2013 suite combines software tools to restore lost emails and mailboxes, repair corrupted databases, fix damaged Office documents. This is data recovery software also can retrieve files from crashed hard disks and flash drives. OfficeRecovery 2013 suite provides functionality to recover most of standard Microsoft Office files, whilst OfficeRecovery Ultimate version contains of recovery utility for almost every possible task. Being an integral part of a well-executed disaster recovery strategy, OfficeRecovery 2013 software is also effective in daily non-emergency data management, such as finding and extracting information from offline databases and email storages.
The Ultimate edition has all the functionality of Essential plus support for Microsoft Access, Publisher, a variety of non-Microsoft document formats and a set of utilities for recovering damaged media (flash drives, hard drives, CDs and DVDs etc.).
OfficeRecovery 2013 Suite Components:
• Recovery for Word – Repairs corrupted Word documents (.doc, .docx, .docm, .rtf).
• Recovery for Excel – Repairs corrupted Excel spreadsheets (.xls, .xla, .xlsx).
• Recovery for PowerPoint – Repairs corrupted PowerPoint presentations (.ppt, .pps, .pptx).
• Recovery for OneNote – Repairs corrupted OneNote files (.one).
• Undelete for Outlook – Undeletes files from Outlook mailboxes. Recovery of messages removed from Deleted Items folder is supported for most occasions, but cannot be guaranteed.
• Recovery for Outlook Express – Repairs corrupted Outlook Express mailboxes (.mbx, .dbx).
• Recovery for Works – Repairs corrupted Works files (.wps, .xlr, .wdb).
• Recovery for Writer – Repairs corrupted Writer documents (.odt).
• Recovery for Calc – Repairs corrupted Calc spreadsheets (.ods).
• Recovery for WordPerfect – Repairs corrupted WordPerfect documents (.wpd).
• FreeUndelete – Restores deleted files, including those removed from Windows Recycle Bin. In case of accidental removal of files on a NTFS (1.0 and 2.0) (default for Windows Vista, XP, 2000 and NT), FAT32, FAT16 or FAT12 file systems this is the utility to help.
• ZipRecovery – Extracts files from corrupted Zip archives (.zip).
• PixRecovery – Repairs corrupted JPEG, GIF, TIFF, BMP, PNG or RAW images (.jpg, .jpeg, .gif, .tiff, .bmp, .png).
• Recovery for Access – Repairs corrupted Access databases (.mdb, .mde, .mdw, .mda, .accdb, .accde).
• Recovery for Outlook – Repairs corrupted Outlook mailboxes (.pst). The program also supports Exchange Offline Storage Files (.ost).
• Recovery for Project – Repairs corrupted Project files (.mpp).
• Recovery for Money – Repairs corrupted Money files (.mny, .mbf).
• Recovery for QuickBooks – Repairs corrupted QuickBooks files (.qbw, .qba).
• Recovery for Publisher – Repairs corrupted Publisher publications (.pub).
• Recovery for PDF – Repairs corrupted PDF documents (.pdf).
• Recovery for Photoshop – Repairs corrupted Photoshop drawings (.pdd, .psd).
• Recovery for Backup – Repairs files created with Windows Backup utility. The product also supports files created with VERITAS Backup Exec.
• Recovery for Windows Registry – Repairs corrupted Windows registry.
• MediaHeal for Flash – Retrieves files from corrupted flash drive.
• MediaHeal for Hard Drives – Retrieves files from corrupted hard drive.
• MediaHeal for CD and DVD – Retrieves files from corrupted CD and DVD.
• MediaHeal for Diskettes – Retrieves files from corrupted diskette.
• MediaHeal for Removable Disks – Retrieves files from corrupted removable disk.
OS : Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, XP
Language : English
Home Page - http://www.officerecovery.com
TO MAC USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
RAR Expander 0.8.5 Beta 4 and extract password protected files without error.
TO WIN USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
Latest Winrar and extract password protected files without error.