minREC is a software for fast and easy inhouse inspection So minREC is the ideal solution for Data Collection and Documentation. Videos, Damagepictures and catalogs were created with a minimum of user input!
minREC the all-in-one-tool for Inhouse Inspection:
* digital video recording with pause function
* still picture and video saving in catalog form
* marking function in the video
* Datainsertation, Videomanagement & Backup
* print functions
* viewer for minREC databack up and restore function
Although minREC is a software program you still need some hardware to get started:
1. You need a powerfull PC or Notebook with Windows 2000, XP or Vista (32Bit).
2. You need a grabber card. A grabber is a device that converts the analogue video signal, coming from the camera system, to a digital video signal which can be displayed on your Note. If you are one of the lucky guys who have a Note with a analogue video in, forget about the grabber.
3. The grabber has to produce a "raw video stream", that is uncompressed video. Right now we recommend a USB2.0 device from Terratec called Grabster AV250 MKII or MX (only supports XP and Vista). Even better is a Grabber from The Imaging Sources. This one will provide full PAL resolution (768x576 pixel).
If you prefer FireWire video transfer, there are excellent products which produce a "raw video stream" too.
The program can be used by keyboard as well as with mouse. The management of the videos is handled by a 2-step hierarchy. Videos are recorded in mpeg4 avi format, pictures are stored in jpeg format. Filter functions and searching functions allow a easy finding.
Home page - http://www.minrec.de/
TO MAC USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
RAR Expander 0.8.5 Beta 4 and extract password protected files without error.
TO WIN USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
Latest Winrar and extract password protected files without error.