Navicat Data Modeler is a powerful and easy-to-use database design tool for creating and manipulating data models. It supports various database systems, including MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server, PostgreSQL and SQLite.
Navicat Data Modeler allows users to visually design database structures, perform reverse/forward engineer process, import table structures from ODBC data sources, generate SQL files and print models to files, etc.
With Navicat Data Modeler's features, users can easily create high quality data models and understand database structures.
Here are some key features of "Navicat Data Modeler":
· Support MySQL 3.21 or above
· Support PostgreSQL 7.3 or above
· Support Oracle 8.1 or above
· Support SQLite 2 and 3
· Support SQL Server 2000 or above and SQL Azure
· Create/edit/drop database objects, visually set relationships between them
· Support multiple schemas in one model
· Reverse engineering
· Forward engineering
· Import tables from ODBC
· SQL/DDL script generation
· Support of several diagram notations like Crow's Foot, IDEF1x and UML
· Support numerous visual customization options like adding vertices, layers, images and notes/labels
· Auto layout
· Multi-page print preview
· Print the database diagram to PDF file
· Save the database diagram as a graphic file, i.e. PNG, SVG
· Search filter
· Zoom in/Zoom out
Home Page - http://www.navicat.com/en/products/navicat_datamodeler/modeler_overview.html
TO MAC USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
RAR Expander 0.8.5 Beta 4 and extract password protected files without error.
TO WIN USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
Latest Winrar and extract password protected files without error.