Macrium Reflect - a program designed to create and restore images of hard disk and data backup. Macrium Reflect an image of Windows while using Windows and does not require the computer reboot, or some more additional steps. In addition, you can see a disk image backups and scheduling.
- Create a disk image, including on the network, USB and FireWire devices, as well as on DVD.
- Built-in scheduler.
- 32-bit and 64-bit version.
- High compression ratio and speed.
- Rescue CD based on Linux, with network access and graphical user interface.
- Built dvizhek packet writing CD / DVD.
- IEEE 1394 (FireWire)
CD DVD Formats
- DVD R
- DVD RW
- DVD-R DL
- DVD R DL
- NTFS (All versions)
Home Page - http://www.macrium.com/
TO MAC USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
RAR Expander 0.8.5 Beta 4 and extract password protected files without error.
TO WIN USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
Latest Winrar and extract password protected files without error.