Multi-Page TIFF Editor is a complete solution for viewing, editing, creating and converting multi-page TIFF files. This program can be useful for viewing or editing scanned documents (faxes, business papers etc.) - it is an absolutely necessary tool to work with documents in TIFF format. This program allows to insert, edit, extract or remove pages of TIFF document. Plus, you can create, edit or delete annotations (notes in the form of text, highlighted areas etc.) on any page of your multipage TIFF document. Annotations (notes) - can be protected with password so that you can make them visible only for a certain number of users.
The main features of Multi-Page TIFF Editor:
- To increase the speed of file reading (especially for large TIFF files), this program uses "parallel" ("multi-thread") page reading using several streams - it loads several pages at the same time.
- It opens large files quickly - many of the alternative programs can not read them at all.
- This program allows you to create new multi-page TIFF files from usual graphic files (BMP, JPEG, TIFF etc.) or from scanner.
- Adding or removing pages.
- Changing page order.
- Each page (or group of pages) can be resized, rotated and cropped.
- Each page can be edited with built-in or external BMP editor.
- Drag-and-Drop can be used to reorder pages in the current document or to move pages between documents.
- New pages can be inserted from another graphics file, from a scanner or from the clipboard.
- Each page (or group of pages) of a multi-page TIFF file can be extracted into a set of single-pages files (BMP, JPEG, TIFF, PDF etc...) as well as to single multipage TIFF or PDF file.
- The program allows you to merge several graphic files into a single multipage file.
- It can append pages from the current file to another TIFF file.
- A multipage TIFF file can be converted to PDF (Adobe Acrobat) or EPS (PostScript).
- Wang (Kodak Imaging) annotations are supported for reading and writing. You can easily add annotation objects such as text, highlight areas, color boxes, freehand remarks and even bitmaps to each page of your multipage TIFF document.
- A unique feature of this program is that annotations can be protected with password. Password-protected annotations cannot be displayed in any other software.
- OCR (Optical character recognition) tool.
- OCR barcode recognition from images. Currently supported symbologies are: EAN/UPC (EAN-13, EAN-8, UPC-A, UPC-E, ISBN-10, ISBN-13), Code 128, Code 39 and Interleaved 2 of 5.
- Batch Stamp Tool - it enables to insert pre-defined images or annotations (stamps) onto selected page(s).
- Silent setup option - it can be used for network installation.
- Selected page(s) or whole file can be sent by e-mail using built-in SMTP client or Microsoft Outlook.
Home Page - http://www.yukudr.com/
TO MAC USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
RAR Expander 0.8.5 Beta 4 and extract password protected files without error.
TO WIN USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
Latest Winrar and extract password protected files without error.