TextPipe will save you time and frustration in fixing text data, regardless of the number of changes required, the size or number of files, and the complexity of the transformations.
TextPipe™ is a multi-award winning, industrial strength text transformation, conversion, cleansing and extraction workbench. One tool - One point of maintenance. With TextPipe you specify all your text processing functions in one place, rather than remembering and managing multiple manual jobs across various text editors, command line tools, custom scripts and Word and Excel macros.
What does TextPipe do?
TextPipe makes it fast and easy to convert, transform and re-purpose data in text files, including
* HTML, XML and other structured documents from the WWW
* Fixed length or delimited files (CSV, Tab, Pipe, etc)
* Unix, Mainframe and PC/Windows end-of-line formats
* Inside Zip files, and the new Microsoft Office 2007 formats DOCX, XLSX, PPTX
* ASCII, ANSI, Unicode and EBCDIC files
* Security log files from firewalls, web servers etc
* EDIFACT, HL7, SWIFT and other structured formats
* Spooled print files
* Structured and unstructured reports of any size or dimension
TextPipe also works with binary files, however for Word documents (.doc) see WordPipe, for Excel spreadsheets (.XLS) see ExcelPipe, for PowerPoint presentations (.PPT) see PowerPointPipe and for databases see DataPipe. For mining of web sites using TextPipe, see WebPipe.
Seven Reasons Why TextPipe is Different
1. TextPipe is exceptionally fast
2. TextPipe handles files of unlimited size, even files larger than 2 Gigabytes! Other applications attempt to load the entire file into memory (grinding your system to a halt).
3. TextPipe's unique restrictions control precisely where changes are made. Restrict to a range of lines or columns, to specific Tab or CSV fields, between HTML/XML tags, and inside custom ranges. Restrictions can be combined, for example, to columns 1-10 of lines matching a pattern. Restrictions are essential for extensive but controlled search and replace
4. TextPipe performs multiple operations simultaneously. Other applications offer only 1, up to 5, or require a slow multi-pass approach
5. If TextPipe's 100+ filters don't suit your needs, you can use industry standard VBScript/JScript to write your own. Other applications either don't offer this facility, or force you to learn a proprietary language
6. TextPipe is unique in offering the EasyPattern pattern matching language for those not familiar with text pattern matching (regular expressions). EasyPatterns are English-like and very easy to learn
7. TextPipe can be scheduled for non-interactive use, and can be controlled by an external program. Other applications provide only a mouse interface.
Home Page - http://www.datamystic.com/
TO MAC USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
RAR Expander 0.8.5 Beta 4 and extract password protected files without error.
TO WIN USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
Latest Winrar and extract password protected files without error.