CSI SAP2000 Ultimate v15.1.0 | 639MB
SAP2000 15 follows in the same tradition featuring a very sophisticated, intuitive and versatile user interface powered by an unmatched analysis engine and design tools for engineers working on transportation, industrial, public works, sports, and other facilities.
SAP2000 is integrated software for structural analysis and design.The SAP name has been synonymous with state-of-the-art analytical methods since its introduction over 30 years ago. SAP2000 follows in the same tradition featuring a very sophisticated, intuitive and versatile user interface powered by an unmatched analysis engine and design tools for engineers working on transportation, industrial, public works, sports, and other facilities.
From its 3D object based graphical modeling environment to the wide variety of analysis and design options completely integrated across one powerful user interface, SAP2000 has proven to be the most integrated, productive and practical general purpose structural program on the market today.
This intuitive interface allows you to create structural models rapidly and intuitively without long learning curve delays. Now you can harness the power of SAP2000 for all of your analysis and design tasks, including small day-to-day problems. Complex Models can be generated and meshed with powerful [Templates] built into the interface.
The Advanced Analytical Techniques allow for Step-by-Step Large Deformation Analysis, Multiple P-Delta, Eigen and Ritz Analyses, Cable Analysis , Tension or Compression Only Analysis, Buckling Analysis , Blast Analysis, Fast Nonlinear Analysis for Dampers, Base Isolators and Support Plasticity, Energy Methods for Drift Control and Segmental Construction Analysis.
Bridge Designers can use SAP2000 Bridge Templates for generating Bridge Models, Automated Bridge Live Load Analysis and Design, Bridge Base Isolation, Bridge Construction Sequence Analysis, Large Deformation Cable Supported Bridge Analysis and Pushover Analysis.
SAP2000 is for everyone! SAP2000 is for every project! From a simple small 2D static frame analysis to a large complex 3D nonlinear dynamic analysis, SAP2000 is the answer to all structural analysis and design needs.
What's new in SAP2000 15.1.0
- Chinese design has been updated to the 2010 specifications for seismic load patterns, response-spectrum functions, load combinations, concrete frame design, and the seismic provisions for steel frame design. These enhancements are consistent with the following specifications: “GB50011-2010 Code for seismic design of buildings”, “GB 50010-2010 Code for design of concrete structures”, and “JGJ 3-2010 Technical specification for concrete structures of tall building”.
- Concrete frame design has been added according to Turkish standard "TS 500-2000", including Seismic Design Code 2007.
- The National Annex for Poland has been implemented for concrete frame design using “Eurocode 2-2004”.
- The National Annex for Poland has been implemented for concrete frame design using “Eurocode 3-2005”.
- The definition of material properties has been enhanced to allow user-defined standard materials through the use of XML files. Properties are segregated by region and by code-standard within these files as well as when using the materials in the graphical user interface. New materials have been added for China and Spain.
- Steel frame section properties for the AISC Shapes Database Version 14.0 are now available in the section-property database files for U.S Customary and metric units.
- Data transfer between SAP2000 15.1.0 and Revit Structure 2012 is now supported using the same .EXR file format that is used to transfer data between ETABS and Revit Structure.
TO MAC USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
RAR Expander 0.8.5 Beta 4 and extract password protected files without error.
TO WIN USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
Latest Winrar and extract password protected files without error.