Photo Montage Guide 1.2.1 Portable | 4.3 MB
Photo Montage Guide - separates solid objects from an arbitrary background, applies background effects (filling, shadowing, blur, monochrome), allows transferring objects to another photo, makes a photomontage, allows you to change the size or aspect ratio of an image keeping the "important" features intact and remove objects from photo without visible traces.
This program offers the following tools:
- Resize - allows you to change the image size.
- Crop - allows you to cut out an area of an image.
- Text - designed for inscribing images.
- Separation - allows you to separate an object from its background and to store it for later transfer to another photo; applies background effects.
- Paste Object - pastes a separated image into another photo.
- Smart Remove - removes objects without visible traces.
- Smart Size - changes the image size removing "unnecessary" portions while keeping the "important" features intact.
- Smart Patch - allows to apply a patch from one area of an image to another.
Home Page - http://tintguide.com
TO MAC USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
RAR Expander 0.8.5 Beta 4 and extract password protected files without error.
TO WIN USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
Latest Winrar and extract password protected files without error.