Maxwell Render™ is a physically correct, unbiased rendering engine. By calculating complex light interactions, Maxwell Render is capable of simulating light exactly as in the real world. Unbiased means Maxwell Render™ does not use tricks to imitate real world behavior like other renderers – everything is reproduced as it is through governing physical equations.Maxwell Render™ can fully capture all light interactions between all elements in a scene no matter how complex they are. All lighting calculations are performed using spectral information and high dynamic range data.
Maxwell Render™ has been acclaimed as a landmark in the next-gen rendering technology, having produced the best photorealistic images to date.
Maxwell Render™ is the perfect solution for high end rendering for photographic quality and advanced lighting, especially in areas like architectural visualization, industrial and product design, prototyping and 3D production.
• State-of-the-art render engine (Windows, Mac, Linux, 32 and 64 bits support).
• Seamless integration in more than 15 CAD/3D and post-production platforms - FREE access to all the [plugins].
• Maxwell Studio: sophisticated standalone scene editor with a full 3D environment- to compose, edit and render Maxwell scenes. An alternative workflow to the plugins.
• Material Editor: standalone material editor and browser to create and edit physically correct materials.
• Network tools: a complete set of network tools (manager, monitor, nodes) to distribute rendering tasks across multiple computers in a single or multi-platform network.
• Scripting editor: Python-based scripting editor with example scripts to create and edit Maxwell scenes.
• Digital Library: full digital catalog of more than 4,000 Maxwell materials to choose from.
• Free technical support from the Maxwell Render team via email.
• Perpetual license and free software and plugin updates within the same major version.
What's new in 2.6
• NEW! Hair rendering: Introducing a new procedural primitive for rendering hair- compatible with the most popular hair systems (Shave & Haircut, Maya Hair, Max Hair, Ornatrix, Cinema Hair).
• NEW! Particle rendering: New procedural primitive for particles- compatible with the most popular particle systems (RealFlow particles, Maya particles, 3dsMax).
• NEW! Support for Vector displacement.
• NEW! Much faster motion blur.
• NEW! Referenced MXS files: It is now possible to load references of MXS files in your main scene file, which are added only at render time, dramatically reducing export times especially for animations, and reducing scene transfer times when network rendering.
• NEW! Support for referenced materials has been added.
• NEW! Scripting: Maxwell Render SDK now includes a standalone python editor and scripting examples.
• IMPROVED! Displacement: A new, faster displacement algorithm
• IMPROVED! Big improvements in image processing, filtering and aliasing which enhances overall quality of the render.
• NEW! Advanced integration with RealFlow- allowing you to handle RealFlow output and generate particles and meshes in render time.
• NEW! Customer support centre for everything from tutorials and tips, to scenes and scripts
Home Page - www.maxwellrender.com
Download Link x86:
Download Link x64:
Download Link PLUGINS:
TO MAC USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
RAR Expander 0.8.5 Beta 4 and extract password protected files without error.
TO WIN USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
Latest Winrar and extract password protected files without error.