* Convert AVCHD videos (MTS, M2TS, HDV, MOD) to common popular video formats (incl. AVI, MPEG, WMV, DivX, MP4, MKV, RM, MOV, XviD, 3GP, FLV, SWF) & HD videos (incl. MPEG-4 TS HD Video, MPEG-2 TS HD Video, Quick Time HD Video, WMV HD Video)
* AVCHD videos shot on camcorders like JVC, Sony, Canon, Panasonic and many others are convertible for playback on iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, PSP, PS3, Xbox, mobile phone & many others
* Extract AVCHD audio to various formats
* Turn AVCHD videos into pictures
* Video clipping/cropping/splitting/merging; add watermarks/subtitles/soundtracks/effects/transitions
* Enjoy AVCHD videos on iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, PSP, PS3, Xbox, BlackBerry, iRiver, Creative Zen, mobile phone, and other media devices.
* Transfer converted AVCHD videos to iPod, iPhone and PSP directly.
* Merge multiple video clips or pictures together and inset transitional effects to them.
* Crop a video frame to remove unwanted borders, commercial logos, or anything else you dislike.
* Split a large video into several smaller clips with customized split time or size.
* AVCHD video converter allows you to adjust video frame brightness, contrast and saturation.
* Get the output file size you want precisely with the aid of the Bitrate Calculator.
* Preview the original and the edited videos in real time to get the desired results.
* Classified output parameters into different categories. Configure video and audio parameters including bit rate, frame rate, sample rate, codec, and audio channel; save new settings as your own conversion profile.
* Convert a source file into several formats simultaneously.
* Ability to auto exit, shut down, hibernate, stand by your system after a conversion is completed to conserve energy.
* Run AVCHD conversions in the background to minimize CPU usage.
* Preview video files in the resizable player and take snapshots of video images during preview and save them as JPG, PNG, GIF or BMP file.
OS : Win XP/2000/Vista/Win 7
Language : English
Home Page - http://www.imtoo.com/
TO MAC USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
RAR Expander 0.8.5 Beta 4 and extract password protected files without error.
TO WIN USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
Latest Winrar and extract password protected files without error.