• Verify and select information before irretrievable wiping.
• Wipe and delete temporary Internet files.
• Wipe and delete cookies, small files that web sites store on your computers for identification purposes. Your favorite cookies may be safely kept.
• Wipe and delete Flash cookies, small files that web sites create on your computer.
• Wipe and delete Java and Microsoft VM logs.
• Clean autocomplete forms : logins, user names, passwords and other personal information entered at web sites and keywords entered at search engines.
• Clean history: lists of visited web sites.
• Clean list of recently opened documents.
• Clean list of open file history.
• Clean Windows clipboard content.
• Wipe and delete temporary files created by Windows and other programs.
• Clean system Registry traces: run list, search results, mapped network drives, attached peripheral devices, last opened Registry key, etc.
• Clean MFUs: lists of most frequently used programs, start menu links and icons, Control Panel items, Favorite Web pages, and Internet Explorer buttons.
• Wipe .dat files (even locked) to remove any leftovers after incorrect Windows shutdowns.
• Wipe and delete offline content.
• Clean activity traces from more than 200 third-party applications, including Microsoft Office, standard Windows, and numerous popular programs. Installed applications are detected automatically.
• Create customized wipe lists to clean activity traces from any application that R-Wipe&Clean currently does not support. Such wipe lists may include application working and temporary folders and files, and registry keys.
• Wipe Windows swap files.
• Wipe and delete invalid Desktop shortcuts: the shortcuts that are on your Desktop but not linked to any existing objects.
• Clean Windows event logs.
• Wipe Windows built-in Firewall logs.
• Clean links to recent network folders.
• Wipe auxiliary temporary files: setup temporary and log files, memory dump files, old Check Disk files..
• Wipe and delete Prefetch traces.
• Wipe and delete Defragmentation list.
• Clean Stored Explorer View Settings.
• Clean Stored Application Descriptions.
• Wipe and delete cached Icons and Fonts.
• Wipe and delete Windows update logs .
• Wipe and delete WMI, Diagnostics, and Security Management logs.
• Clean Stored Network Passwords.
• FAT and NTFS file systems support.
• Wipes files using several selectable fast or strong erase algorithms, including DOD-approved. Files can be wiped directly from Windows Explorer.
• Predefined wipe lists: lists of files and folders that are wiped through a single task. Files and folders can be added to a current wipe list directly from Windows Explorer.
• Wipes file's alternate data streams.
• Wipes cluster tips: free parts of file clusters.
• Wipes unused disk space using several selectable fast or strong erase algorithms, including DOD-approved.
• Wipes unused space on a single disk directly from the R-Wipe & Clean tab in the disk Properties.
• Wipes unused space of several disks through one single wipe task.
• Wipe records of small files stored directly in the NTFS Master File Table.
• You may combine all cleaning and wiping tasks in different erasing procedures launched manually or at scheduled times or events (user logon / logoff, system start up / shutdown, closing any or all browsers, etc.)
• A cleaning and wiping task may be started from a command line.
• When schedule is set, erasing procedure starts automatically as a background task.
• Scheduler can turn your computer off when the erasing procedure is completed.
• Detailed representation of all records of on- and off-line activity on your computer.
• The Boss Key: emergency web-browser closing.
• Ultimate Popup blocker.
• Stealth mode.
• Customizable system integration: most wipe and delete operation can be performed directly from Windows.
• Password protection.
• Standby/hibernate control: your computer will not hibernate until R-Wipe&Clean finishes its long job.
• Customization: only necessary items can be visible in R-Wipe&Clean.
Home Page - www.r-wipe.com
TO MAC USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
RAR Expander 0.8.5 Beta 4 and extract password protected files without error.
TO WIN USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
Latest Winrar and extract password protected files without error.