SmartIMF Manager has been designed to provide easy access to common tasks in the day-to-day maintenance of the IMF archive folder. With the SmartIMF Manager you can:
* View messages archived by the IMF as spam in either raw format or in Outlook Express (or Windows mail in Vista). Sort the view by date/time, From:, To:, Subject:, Size of message or SCL (spam) rating. Search and/or Filter messages by From:, To: and Subject:.
* Delete single or multiple messages; or by pre-defined filters of 'All', 'All - Keep Today's' or 'All - Keep one week'
* Release and deliver messages to the recipient mistakenly identified as spam by the IMF.
* Using the Whitelist Rule editor, create simple or complex whitelist rules to automatically release and deliver messages mistakenly identified as spam by the IMF.
* Create a Spam Digest for your users, listing all the emails caught by the IMF during the previous 24 hours and sent to them daily.
* Users can now view and release their own messages caught by the Exchange IMF with daily Spam Digest reports. (registered version only - 30 day trial version shows only the first message)
* Configure many parameters of the Whitelist service to tune for your specific messaging environment.
* Run a remote copy of the SmartIMF Manager on a workstation PC (registered version only) and perform all of the above tasks.
* SmartIMF Manager can now import whitelist addresses from IMFcompanion and from TXT/CSV files.
* NEW! Messages can be automatically expired by SCL Rating and age - So you can retain lower SCL rating messages longer without your UCEArchive folder growing too large.
* NEW! SmartIMF Manager interface has been improved to handle large volumes of spam in the UCEArchive folder (10,000+ messages)
* NEW! SmartIMF Manager can now filter the list of spam to show only messages addressed to valid Active Directory recipients.
* NEW! Users can now create whitelist rules with 2 clicks from email trapped in the spam archive.
Home Page - www.n2comms.com
TO MAC USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
RAR Expander 0.8.5 Beta 4 and extract password protected files without error.
TO WIN USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
Latest Winrar and extract password protected files without error.