Outlook4Gmail is an Outlook add-in that helps you to perform Google calendars sync with Outlook as well as the contacts and tasks sync. It is a perfect syncing tool for Outlook users who have one or multiple Google accounts.
- Provides automated contacts, calendars and tasks syncing by a particular time interval
- Supports the syncing of contacts, calendars and tasks from more than one Google account
- Establishes a secure connection on syncing Outlook items with Google
- Provides 3-way syncing: Outlook ⇒ Google, Outlook ⇔ Google, Outlook ⇐ Google
- Syncs a large amount of data received from your Outlook and Google accounts
Outlook4Gmail syncs your contacts at the best possible level: name, company, phone number, Email, address, date, note, contact picture, category and Google group, etc. Moreover Outlook4Gmail provides duplicates elimination function, language settings, automatic backup before the synchronization process.
The FULL featured version of Outlook4Gmail allows importing Outlook appointments into a Google calendar and vice versa: Google events into an Outlook calendar. It also syncs Google calendars from multiple Google accounts with Outlook ones. The settings provide opportunities of duplicates check, their elimination and automatic data backup.
In addition to contacts and calendars syncing, Outlook4Gmail also provides the synchronization of Google tasks with Outlook tasks folders. You could sync multiple Outlook tasks folders and subfolders with Google task lists. Synchronization of Outlook recurrent tasks is also supported.
Key Release Notes:
- Task synchronization option.
- Recurring Outlook Tasks with Google Task list syncing.
- Support of multiple Google accounts, synchronization supports ‘one-to-many’, ‘many-to-one’ and ‘many-to-many’ syncing relationships.
- Implemented customization of synchronization rules for any Google account or any Outlook folder.
- Ability to skip synchronization of past events (older than 1 month, older than 1 year and etc.).
- Internet calendar support.
- Added contacts synchronization from multiple Outlook folders with a Google account.
- Two-way Outlook contact categories sync with Google groups.
- Full support of all contacts’ phone number types.
- Contact’s picture sync.
- Multilingual user interface (English, German and Russian).
- Support of multiple Outlook Data Files (*.pst).
- Microsoft Exchange Server support.
- Task synchronization option.
- Sync recurring Outlook Tasks with Google Task list.
- User interface and usability improvement.
- Stability and performance optimization of Outlook4Gmail is increased.
- MS Outlook 2003 (11.5.x), 2007 (12.x), 2010 (14.x) x64 and x86, 2013 (15.x), 2016 (16.x) x64 and x86, compatible with Office 365.
- Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 (both x64 and x86).
- At least a 1GHz processor, 256 MB RAM.
- 10MB of free disc space at system drive.
TO MAC USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
RAR Expander 0.8.5 Beta 4 and extract password protected files without error.
TO WIN USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
Latest Winrar and extract password protected files without error.