Agisoft PhotoScan is an advanced image-based 3D modeling solution aimed at creating professional quality 3D content from still images. Based on the latest multi-view 3D reconstruction technology, it operates with arbitrary images and is efficient in both controlled and uncontrolled conditions. Photos can be taken from any position, providing that the object to be reconstructed is visible on at least two photos. Both image alignment and 3D model reconstruction are fully automated.
• Aerial and close-range triangulation
• Point cloud generation (sparse / dense)
• Polygonal model generation (plain / textured)
• Setting coordinate system
• Digital Elevation Model (DEM) generation
• True orthophoto generaton
• Georeferencing using flight log and / or GCPs
• Multispectral imagery processing
• 4D reconstruction for dynamic scenes
• Python scripting support
- In most cases the maximum project size that can be processed is limited by the amount of RAM available. Therefore it is important to select the platform allowing to install required amount of RAM.
- Complex geometry reconstruction algorithms need a lot of computational resources for processing. A high speed multi core CPU (3GHz+) is recommended.
- Agisoft PhotoScan supports GPU acceleration for image matching and dense cloud generation steps, so high-end OpenCL or CUDA-compatible graphics card can speed up the processing.
Home Page - http://www.agisoft.com/
TO MAC USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
RAR Expander 0.8.5 Beta 4 and extract password protected files without error.
TO WIN USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
Latest Winrar and extract password protected files without error.