The Form Pilot form-filler can receive any document from any application by using its printing function. So, to get the form you want to fill out, open it in the appropriate application. For example, a *.doc file should be opened in Microsoft Word; a *.pdf file should be opened in Adobe Reader; and so on.
· Filling out pre-printed forms
· Multi-page documents
· Multiple records for the same form
· Import data from external database
· Export data to external database
· Edit previously saved forms
· Ability to use printer fonts to speed-up printing on pre-printed paper forms
· PDF Export
· PDF password protection, security and protection options
· Ability to open electronic forms of any type (PDF, DOC, XLS, TXT…) via virtual printer
· Export to image formats: BMP, TIFF, JPG, PNG, PCX
· Import from image formats: BMP, TIFF, JPG, PNG, PCX
· Create forms that can be filled with Form Filler Pilot
· Create fillable PDF forms that can be filled with Adobe Acrobat Reader
Operating System: Windows 7, 8/8.1, 10
Home Page - http://www.colorpilot.com/
TO MAC USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
RAR Expander 0.8.5 Beta 4 and extract password protected files without error.
TO WIN USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
Latest Winrar and extract password protected files without error.