Movavi Screen Recorder: the Ultimate Screen Recorder for Windows. Movavi Screen Recorder is lightweight yet powerful video recording software that helps you capture streaming video and music from websites, save Skype calls and program activity, and much more.
- Record webinars, online tutorials, and other educational videos
- Cut out unwanted parts from any video
- Save recordings to watch on a computer or mobile device
- Replay captured videos at any time
- Capture short clips from websites
- Save movies and TV series
- Record video chats with your friends and family
- Extract music from video, record online radio
- Cut out ads and other unwanted content
- Show screen activities to colleagues: take screenshots in a single click and illustrate them with arrows, frames, and captions
- Use screenshots and screen videos to demonstrate bugs and errors
- Save Skype conversations with colleagues and business partners
- Record online job interviews
Microsoft® Windows® XP*, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 with up-to-date patches and service packs installed
Intel®, AMD®, or compatible processor, 1 GHz
1024 x 768 screen resolution, 32-bit color
512 MB RAM for Windows XP and Windows Vista, 2 GB for Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10
280 MB available hard disk space for installation, 2 GB for ongoing operations
Administrator permissions are required for installation
* Unfortunately, sound capture from multiple devices is not supported under Windows XP.
Home Page - https://www.movavi.com/
TO MAC USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
RAR Expander 0.8.5 Beta 4 and extract password protected files without error.
TO WIN USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
Latest Winrar and extract password protected files without error.