DxO FilmPack is an Adobe Photoshop and DxO Optics Pro plugin and standalone tool that gives digital images the style of the most celebrated conventional films: the colors and the grain of over 20 film types including Kodachrome, Tri-X, Velvia have been analysed and reproduced so they can be applied to all your images with just one click.
DxO FilmPack lets you reproduce the style, colors, and grains of the most famous silver halide films for your digital photos. Try all the available looks and find the one that corresponds exactly to the style that you want for your image. Download Links :
DxO FilmPack digitally simulates the vibrant colors of Kodachrome 64, the soft grain of Tri-X, or the gentle fleshtones of Astia.
Accurate film rendering
• A precise rendering obtained thanks to a unique scientific calibration that makes it possible to accurately simulate the colors, saturation, contrast, and grains of more than 50 different silver halide films on your digital photos.
Wide variety of artistic films
• The softness of a Fuji Reala film for portraits, the charm of a Polaroid to give the impression of an old photo, the vigor of Kodak Tri-X for superb textures... Combine the colors of one film typewith the grain of another, and explore all of the possibilities offered by DxO FilmPack.
Simple and fast
• The magic of silver halide in just a few clicks, thanks to a simple and intuitive interface. Save precious time so you can take even more photos! Use DxO FilmPack alone or as a plug-in with DxO Optics Pro and Adobe Photoshop.
Whether color or black and white, bring out the best in your digital photos by applying hundreds of combinations of vintage photo effects. Use your imagination to produce realistic or creative retro-looking images! You can perfectly apply the quality, style, colors, and grains of the most famous films rolls to your digital photos with DxO FilmPack, a simple and efficient tool based on innovative technology.
Black and White Films
• The charm of black and white film photography with just a simple click
Rediscover the magic of B&W photography and enter the universe of old silver halide films, thanks to DxO Labs’ advanced calibration technology.
DxO FilmPack faithfully reproduces legendary film types such as Kodak® Tri-X®, Fuji® Neopan®, and Polaroid®.
Depending on the results you desire, choose the contrast, grain, and gray nuances you like best. You’ll have a broad choice from among 26 different black and white film photography simulations to unlock your artistic creativity or to rediscover an old familiar style.
Work using precisely-nuanced color filters and tonings.
• Bring back the stunning and vivid colors of analog photography to your digital photos
DxO FilmPack applies the colors, saturation, and contrast of the most celebrated analog photography films to your digital photos.
Rediscover the softness of a Kodak Portra® 160 NC film on your portraits and events, the retro look of a Polaroid film for imitating old vacation photos, the contrast and dazzling colors of Fuji Velvia 50 film for macro photography.
• A touch of creative madness for your images!
DxO FilmPack offers you original and creative renderings! Have fun trying out the 25 different color and black & white looks included in the Expert edition. Apply vintage effects, age your photos, or render them in improbable tints.... Stylize your photos thanks to a dedicated effects tab in the renderings pane.
With thePoetic look, discover the atmosphere of an old American series - warm tones, faded colors, darkened scenes. Red Tone intensifies the red hues to capture the beauty of evening light. While you’re at it, also try out Photo 1900 to lend all the sweetness of a fine-grained sepia-toned print to your photos.
For a golden, romantic effect, Emo enhances contrasting colors. Select Infrared to bring a strongly contrasting look to your black & white portraits.
Version 4.1 Build 9:
• Several improvements in stability and reliability.
• Intel, Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later.
• Minimum of 2 GB of RAM and 400 MB available disk space
• Adobe Photoshop CS3, CS4, CS5, CS6 et CC.
• Adobe Photoshop Elements 9, 10 et 11.
• Adobe Lightroom 3, 4 et 5.
• Apple Aperture 3.
• DxO Optics Pro 8.2 or later.
DxO FilmPack lets you reproduce the style, colors, and grains of the most famous silver halide films for your digital photos. Try all the available looks and find the one that corresponds exactly to the style that you want for your image.
Download Links :
TO MAC USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
RAR Expander 0.8.5 Beta 4 and extract password protected files without error.
TO WIN USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
Latest Winrar and extract password protected files without error.