ACDSee Pro 3.5 Build 144 MacOSX | 28.01 MB
ACDSee Pro 3 (Mac) is one of the fastest, most efficient pro-level photo editing and management solutions when you have a thousand shots to process and you’re up against a deadline, every minute saved in post-production counts. ACDSee Pro provides real-time operation and customizable, linked batch presets, it adds a powerful RAW processing engine and a full kit of non-destructive editing tools, and watch your post-production workflow fly. ACDSee Pro 3 is optimized for high DPI screens.
Optimized for Retina Display Download Links :
See what you’ve been missing. With an extra 5 million pixels, you’ll view your photos like you’ve never viewed them before. And with more details on your screen, you’ll edit them more accurately than ever.
Workflow That Flows
Fly through all your post-production tasks, from asset management to RAW processing to publication, with ACDSee’s legendary speed and performance.
Harness the power of LCE (Lighting & Contrast Enhancement) to improve the quality of poorly lit photos, and achieve stunning HDR photo results from a single image.
Maximize your time with customizable batch presets that make multi-tasking a breeze.
ACDSee Online Cloud Storage
Securely store and share your shots on your personal ACDSee Online cloud space.
Stay in Control
Keep all your digital assets organized. A full suite of management options plus an all-in-one powerful search tool means you’ll never lose track of any photo.
• Mac computer with an Intel® processor
• 1GB RAM minimum, 2 GB recommended
• 100 MB free hard drive space for installation
• Requires Mac OS X 10.7, 10.8, or 10.9
ACDSee Pro 3.5 (Mac) Build 144 Release Notes
OS X Mavericks 10.9 support added
• Retina support for compatible screens
• New charcoal theme
• Import and export Develop presets
• Hierarchical keywords
• 4 miniature thumbnails appear on folders
• Improved photo scanning and cataloging
• Improved noise reduction algorithm
• Convenient black and white conversion
• New high-quality Advanced Color
• Updated EXIF metadata engine
• Streamlined metadata entry
• Golden ratio crop
• Included Develop presets
• File names that contain &\/:*?”<>| may cause errors when managing or developing on your local hard drive or connected devices, or when uploading to ACDSee Online. Do not use &\/:*?”<>| in file names or folders.
• The minimum year that EXIF Date/Time Original can be set to is 1900 using Batch Adjust Time Stamp.
• You cannot develop images that are located in a locked folder or a read-only device, such as a CD.
• If “Replace existing files” is unchecked in the Import dialog, and the destination folder contains a file with the same name, the file on your camera will not be imported.
• In Batch Rename, the Literal token displays @ when a character is typed into the field for “Starting from”. Typing a number will resolve this issue.
• Saving a NEF image to a compressed TIFF results in a black image.
• Supported RAW cameras depend on the latest RAW updates from Apple that have been installed on your computer.
Optimized for Retina Display
Download Links :
TO MAC USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
RAR Expander 0.8.5 Beta 4 and extract password protected files without error.
TO WIN USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
Latest Winrar and extract password protected files without error.