Home Inventory v3.1.0 MacOSX | 27 MB
Mac App Store Editors' Choice, called "Quick and easy to use" by the New York Times and "Spectacularly user-friendly" by Mac Format, Home Inventory makes keeping an up-to-date catalog of your possessions simple and fast so you can stay organized and always prepared.
New in Version 3.1.0 Download http://rapidgator.net/file/2449c5e945823942b7b11278dec7391a/Home.Inventory.v3.1.0.MacOSX.Retail-CORE.rar.html http://ul.to/wm4xkvqb
Free mobile helper apps for remote entry, barcode scanning and backup.
Document and organize everything that’s important to you with ease, speed, and accuracy using Home Inventory. Build a complete catalog of your valuables and store important details about your items such as make, model, serial number, purchase price, value, and much more.
Get rid of the clutter. Stay organized and store unlimited photos, receipts, product manuals, warranties, and dated notes all in one place.
If you have an iPhone or camera enabled iPad or iPod Touch, you can use the free helper app, Home Inventory Photo Remote, to connect to Home Inventory over your WiFi network and wander your home and build out your inventory. The app includes a built-in barcode scanner to quickly add books, CDs, DVDs and other items with barcodes to your inventory. Barcode lookup is available for products in the US, UK, Canada, Germany, France, and Japan only.
Stay on top of your home's upkeep with a maintenance schedule of routine tasks such as cleaning the gutters and aerating the lawn. If you are running OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), you can add tasks to Calendar and Reminders.
Find out if you are adequately insured. With our built-in coverage analysis report you will know if you are over-insured, under-insured, or if your coverage is just right.
Take your inventory with you on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch with out free helper app, Home Inventory Mobile Backup.
If you have Dropbox, you can use the Backup Now feature to backup your inventory to your Dropbox folder.
---- Other noteworthy features include ----
• Use your scanner to add photos and receipts
• Customizable fields and field layouts
• Built-in currency conversion
• Multiple currency support
• Robust and flexible reporting options
• Password protection
• Import and export CSV data
• Track property assessments
• Warranty expiration tracking
• Property insurance coverage alerts
• Track and value collections
• Keep multiple inventories
• Support for Retina displays
• Full-screen support
• Sandboxed app for increased security
• Maps support for looking up locations and getting directions from contact information, purchased from, and other fields (Requires OS X 10.9 Mavericks).
• Drag and drop items between different inventory files.
• Add your own custom conditions.
• New address custom field type that supports Maps lookups.
• New multi-line custom field type for entering longer text.
New in Version 3.1.0
TO MAC USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
RAR Expander 0.8.5 Beta 4 and extract password protected files without error.
TO WIN USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
Latest Winrar and extract password protected files without error.