When photography was first introduced, the photographers had to shoot black and white photos, simply because technology didn't allow them to do color photography yet. Then, as color photography was invented in the 30's, black and white photography became a form of art, with a large following. Film Noir photography is a style of photography with accents to the dark and dramatic early film style. The French word "Noir" means "Black" or "Dark". Film Noir offers features to create professional looking black & white photos. You'll be able to create high standard Film Noir effects. The software comes with 20+ fine tuned, high quality professional presets that can be tweaked to your personal preference by using the Dark Room features.
Main features: Download http://rapidgator.net/file/3aee966bd3e1ef2d9aee303dd309b0f9/Film.Noir.v1.3.MacOSX.Retail-CORE.rar.html http://ul.to/s7ddpurq
- 20+ high quality presets
- Customize presets for a personal flavor
- Store your own preset creations
* shadows/mid tones/highlights
* detail sharpening
- Color Filters
- Adjust color tones; from sepia to summer, fall, winter, and spring
- Use camera film characteristics from Agfa, Kodak, Ilford
- Add Film Grain or Noise
- Vignetting; circular or rectangular, customizable
What's New in Version 1.3
* You can now create spot-vignettes by positioning the vignette to the position of your choice
* Improved support for RAF and ORF file formats
* Several bugs squashed
TO MAC USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
RAR Expander 0.8.5 Beta 4 and extract password protected files without error.
TO WIN USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
Latest Winrar and extract password protected files without error.