MarsEdit v3.5 Mac OS X | 6.9 MB
MarsEdit is a blog editor for Mac OS X that makes editing your blog like writing email, with spell-checking, drafts, multiple windows, and even AppleScript support.
It works with with most blog services including WordPress, Blogger, Drupal, Movable Type, TypePad, and many others.
• Improved support for Mac OS X 10.7 Lion full-screen mode
• Custom Formatting Macros now work in Rich Text mode as well as HTML mode
• Support for editing Tumblr Draft posts
Post Editor enhancements
• A number of improvements to Rich Text editor to address minor formatting bugs
• Unified Formatting Macro menu for HTML and Rich Text modes
• Draggging an image to the post editor now causes inserted image to go to expected target location in text
• Fixed performance issues that could cause very slow typing in some configurations
• Fixed keyboard-based text selection in the HTML editor to avoid getting stuck on line endings
• Fix a slight mismatch in background color between Rich and HTML Text editing modes
• Work around hanging issues with External Editing in some apps
• Added support for server-stored Drafts
• Fixed Word Count feature to work properly with Tumblr Quote and Chat posts
• Revised Tumblr interface for Chat-style posts to prevent formatting problems
• Added support for browsing Lightroom 4 libraries
• New support for unicode characters in URLs
• Bug fixes for improved Media Manager reliability
• Fixed an issue where uploaded attachments would fail without prompting for password on authentication errors
• Added support for authenticated proxy servers
• Prevent a crash that occurred when working with Blog.de system's categories
• Improved XML sanitizing to increase compatibility with malformed blog content
• Fix a bug that prevented locally added tags from becoming part of the tag-suggestion history
Intel, Mac OS X 10.6 or later
TO MAC USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
RAR Expander 0.8.5 Beta 4 and extract password protected files without error.
TO WIN USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
Latest Winrar and extract password protected files without error.