Capture One Pro 6.4 | Mac Os X | 258 MB
Capture One Pro is the world's best professional RAW converter and image editing software. It contains all the essential tools and high-end features in one package to enable you to capture, organize, edit, share and print images in a fast, flexible and efficient workflow. Capture One Pro 6's powerful and intuitive toolset is used by professional photographers to achieve world-class image quality, excellent colors and details.
Capture One Pro features the leading tethered capture solution, multiple output files from each conversion, an advanced color editor, local adjustments, lens and unique perspective corrections, standard setting black and white conversion, openCL support, noise reduction and hand-made color and camera profiles for more than 200 cameras. With the highest conversion quality available today, and a workflow that has been praised worldwide, Capture One Pro has clearly set the standard for RAW conversion software.
Capture One Pro enables you to create amazing looking images in just a few logical steps:
1. Apply appropriate color profile
2. Check focus using the focus mask
3. Tag and sort to quickly edit images
4. Adjust exposure, crop, contrast, color temp and noise
5. Optimize images colors, lens and perspective correction
6. Fine-tune your image using local adjustments
7. Batch Process to several file formats and sizes at once
Also try the free companion app, Capture Pilot: Use your iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch to wirelessly view, zoom and rate high resolution DSLR and medium format RAW, JPEG and TIFF images while shooting.
• Focus controls in live view for Phase One iXR and iXA industrial cameras when used with anIQ or Credo back.
• File and tethered support for Leaf Credo 40, 60 and 80.
• File support for Nikon D4, D800E and D800.
• File support for Canon 5D Mark III and G1 X.
• File support for Olympus OM-D E-M5.
• Tethered support for Nikon D5100.
• Fixed some issues with live view on Mac and Windows causing the view to stop updating or a focusing message not disappearing.
• Addressed an instability issue associated with the use of large preview sizes
• Mac OS X 10.5.8 or later
• 1280x800 display resolution or greater