Final Cut Pro X ... Completely redesigned from the ground up, Final Cut Pro adds extraordinary speed, quality, and flexibility to every part of the post-production workflow. (Apple has posted a FAQ answering questions about Final Cut Pro X, missing features, and the future.)
* Assemble clips in the Magnetic Timeline without clip collisions or sync problems.
* Use Clip Connections to attach B-roll, sound effects, and music to the timeline.
* Reduce clutter by grouping clips into a Compound Clip. Easily expand it back to single clips.
* Perfect your pacing right in the timeline with the Inline Precision Editor.
* Cycle through different shots, graphics, or effects at one place in the timeline with Auditions.
Powerful Media Organization
* Import a broad range of formats including native AVCHD, H.264 from DSLRs, and more.
* Content Auto-Analysis captures camera metadata and analyzes shots in the background.
* Choose analysis options for stabilization, rolling shutter correction, and audio enhancement.
* Create and apply custom keywords on the fly as you select ranges in clips.
* Smart Collections let you dynamically organize content and find any shot in a few clicks.
* New 64-bit architecture uses all the RAM in your system for larger projects and richer effects.
* The Cocoa foundation makes Final Cut Pro more responsive, interactive, and fun to use.
* Final Cut Pro taps the GPU on the graphics card and all the cores in your Mac for speed.
* Background processing lets you keep working without interruption.
* A ColorSync-managed color pipeline produces accurate, consistent color across applications.
Compelling, Customizable Effects
* Preview effects to see how they look with your footage before applying them.
* Change the look of titles, transitions, and effects using intuitive controls.
* Control effects with precision using a keyframe editor that appears directly in the timeline.
* Adjust the Ken Burns effect with simple onscreen arrows for start and end points.
Integrated Audio Editing
* Let Final Cut Pro repair significant audio problems such as hum, excessive noise, and more.
* Sync DSLR video with separate audio in a single step, with instant audio waveform matching.
* Enrich your soundtrack with a library of royalty-free sound effects and audio effect plug-ins.
* Create immersive audio experiences in 5.1 surround.
Intuitive Color Grading
* Improve the look of any clip with the single-click Balance Color feature.
* Apply the Match Color feature to match the looks of two clips shot under different conditions.
* Manipulate color, saturation, and exposure with the Color Board.
* Fine tune color for a specific color range or area of the screen using keying and masks.
One-Step, Optimized Output
* Export projects to Apple devices and websites such as Vimeo, YouTube, and Facebook.
* Add your content to a set of themed menus, then burn a DVD or Blu-ray disc.
* Output files for HTTP live streaming in a single step.
* Fixes an issue where a title may revert to the default font after restarting Final Cut Pro X?
* Resolves an issue that could cause files recorded with certain third-party mobile devices to play back incorrectly?
* Addresses a stability issue caused by changing the start time on a Compound Clip
* Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later
* 64-bit Intel processor
* 2GB RAM (4GB recommended)
* OpenCL-capable graphics card or Intel HD Graphics 3000 or later, 256MB of VRAM, display with 1280-by-768 resolution or higher.
Buy ExtaBit Premium & Support me to post more stuff for you..
TO MAC USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
RAR Expander 0.8.5 Beta 4 and extract password protected files without error.
TO WIN USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
Latest Winrar and extract password protected files without error.