NuGen Audio Stereoizer v3.1.12 AU VST VST3 RTAS MAC OSX | 42MB
Stereoizer is a high-specification stereo image manipulation tool suitable for natural expansion, reduction and introduction of stereo width at any stage of the audio production process.
Developed for and tested by professional audio engineers, Stereoizer adds natural sounding width and depth to any audio recording, mono or stereo, leaving the inherent character of the original source intact. Quite simply Stereoizer will make your audio more coherent, highly polished and spatially balanced without adding artificial reverberation, chorusing or delay.
• natural stereo to stereo extension
• mono to stereo enrichment
• leaves original character intact
• subtle to extreme enhancement
• band limited precision
• dynamic visual feedback
Natural Psychacoustic processing:
• IID (Inter-aural Intensity Difference)
• ITD (Inter-aural Time Difference)
• Linear width neutral stereo extrapolation
• Frequency band limited algorithm adjustment
Advanced intuitive GUI:
• Stereo real time audio analysis
• Overlaid width and banding arcs
• Stereo balance meter
• In-place solo
• mono check
• channel solo
• unlimited session undo/redo
• A|B comparison memories
TO MAC USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
RAR Expander 0.8.5 Beta 4 and extract password protected files without error.
TO WIN USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
Latest Winrar and extract password protected files without error.