MathMagic Pro for InDesign is an equation editor mainly for use with Adobe InDesign software in editing any mathematical expressions and symbols with WYSIWYG interface and various powerful features. It lets you write or edit equations right inside the InDesign documents without going through export/import. The superior quality and productivity of MathMagic was accepted by many DTP professionals around the world.
- Automatic equation formatting
- Input equations using a WYSIWYG editor
- Baseline matching automation
- Support for a MathML or LaTeX expressions
- Import equation generated using MathType
- Vast collection of bundled templates and symbol types
- Can be controlled using keyboard shortcuts
- Drag and drop operation with undo and redo support
Home Page - http://www.mathmagic.com/product/pro.html
TO MAC USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
RAR Expander 0.8.5 Beta 4 and extract password protected files without error.
TO WIN USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
Latest Winrar and extract password protected files without error.