TAL-BassLine-101 is a monophonic bass synthesizer with a classic analogue sound. The GUI is intuitive and easy to use. It produces the raw sound you know from analogue devices without any effects. BassLine has a very smooth and authentic analogue sounding 24dB zero feedback delay resonance low pass filter.
Features: Home page - https://tal-software.com/products/tal-bassline
• Self resonating zero feedback delay filter (24dB LP).
• Calibrated and tuned after our hardware device.
• Midi learn / automation for all controls.
• Alias free oscillators for an authentic sound also @ 44'100Hz sampling rate.
• Arpeggiator with different sync modes (host, midi clock, not on).
• Original (RC) and linear portamento mode.
• Built in arpeggiator with some additional modes.
• Powerful step sequencer with up to 96 steps and recording option.
• 6 voice poly mode.
• Sequencer MIDI export with drag and drop.
• Sequencer / arpeggiator MIDI out for VSTi version.
• De-Clicker mode for slower envelopes.
• More than 300 presets.
• All sample rates supported.
Home page - https://tal-software.com/products/tal-bassline
TO MAC USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
RAR Expander 0.8.5 Beta 4 and extract password protected files without error.
TO WIN USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
Latest Winrar and extract password protected files without error.