SecuritySoft GLH005 Decorative Guilloche Figures: NUMBERS
2400 EPS&CDR Vector Guilloche Numbers | 6 Fonts | Each Font has 4 Different Designs | RAR 183 MB
- We present you a collection of guilloche digits , which is part of the collection of guilloche letters and numbers, placed on three CD-ROM number 5 , number 6 and number 7 .
- If you have already purchased our unique collections guilloche, borders, rosettes and "watermarks" on CD discs number 1 , number 2 , number 3 and number 4 , then you have already experience the speed, ease and quality of work in creating layouts for projects such as certificates, diplomas, certificates, tickets, etc. With the help of a collection of numbers and letters guillache You can instantly make headlines and other text in the already created your document layout, keeping the overall guilloche style of your projects
All of you can you in a familiar graphical vector editor!
- This greatly reduces the complexity of the work of the designer and shortens manufacturing layout, which in turn turn affects the cost of works. In addition, the production of guilloche layouts can be made even less experienced in guilloche design employee of your company.
- All images are optimized for printing , all the necessary tests on the files found on various types of RIP-processors (software and hardware). All tests have shown excellent rezultatyyu. The images can be used in any vector editor.
The collection of guilloche digits:
- 6 typefaces : BankGothic, Arial, Comic Sans, Futura, Kabel and Trebuchet;
- 4 style design in each headset;
- 10 basic structures of guilloche-fillers inside the symbol in each style;
- 10 digits in each of the basic structures of guilloche-fillers;
- all these files are available in three formats - *. cdr, *. eps and *. TIF:
- under CDR - files *. cdr for use in CorelDRAW! ® version 8.0 or higher;
- section EPS - files *. eps for use in Adobe ® Illustrator ® 7.0 and above;
- Section TIFF - bitmaps (for fast preview files in the collection: 6h4h10x10h3 = 7200!
- Lines All images are painted in black (100% black) color.
- Line thickness from 50 microns.
Using guilloche elements:
1. Open the file *. Cdr or *. Eps
- in CorelDRAW! ® in a folder directory CDR
- in Adobe ® Illustrator ® in a folder directory EPS
2. To change the color, select the line and set new color.
ATTENTION! When used in printing color guilloche lines must be 100% simple (one of the triad), or 100% mixtures (PANTONE ® ).
example, at 60% C 30% M 20% K - have problems with a combination of print.
3. Change the thickness of the lines is not recommended because this may lead in some cases to the changing style and image distortion! ! IMPORTANT: - to change the color of lines you want to use the techniques described in the documentation for the files *. CDR (for CorelDRAW! ® ) and *. EPS (for Adobe ® Illustrator ® ) . These techniques can be used to change the color of group lines, and several other parameters. For details on these opportunities can be explored by reading the documentation of your vector editor. - when choosing guilloche elements of the collection is convenient to use bitmap images for quick viewing. They are located in the TIFF . Continued use of guilloche element is no different from using a conventional vector image in any vector editor.
CLICK TO SEE OTHER SECURITYSOFT CD COLLECTIONS: