English | May 29th, 2018 | ISBN: 1631064274 | 160 Pages | EPUB | 26.73 MB
The Creature Garden takes you on a step-by-step expedition through the natural world, teaching you how to draw and paint 50 animals in a whimsical folk-art style.
Your guides on this journey are the husband-and-wife illustrator team Harry and Zanna Goldhawk, the founders of Papio Press, who will teach you how to make vibrant paintings of beasts—both real and imagined. Learn to create:
• MAMMALS, including big cats, wolves, sloths, and red pandas
• MARINE LIFE, including whales, sea dragons, narwhals, and giant Pacific octopi
• BIRDS, including peacocks, cranes, owls, and flamingos
• INSECTS, including butterflies, moths, bumblebees, and damselflies
• MYTHICAL CREATURES, including mermaids, unicorns, and dragons
• AND MORE!
Each project takes you through every step of the artistic process, from creating an outline to adding a realistic animal pattern, along with suggestions for materials and helpful techniques. Full of lush warmth and fairy-tale wonder, The Creature Garden is a wonderful addition to the repertoire of both seasoned artists and novices alike.
TO MAC USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
RAR Expander 0.8.5 Beta 4 and extract password protected files without error.
TO WIN USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
Latest Winrar and extract password protected files without error.