Conservatorium Of Audio Drum Synthesis TUTORiAL | 2.3GB
Genre: Audio Tutorial | Language: English
In this tutorial we look at a variety of different techniques and tips for creating awesome drum sounds from your collection of synthesisers!
In this tutorial we look at a variety of different techniques and tips for creating awesome drum sounds, including:
- How to create different drum and percussive sounds from scratch using a variety of different synthesisers, including kick drums, snare drums, claps, open & closed hats, toms and shakers.
- Using different envelope and LFO tricks to help shape the character of the different sounds.
- How to layer up different waveforms and elements, each one providing a different element or character of the final sound.
- Adding different effects, and techniques and tricks to add that extra bit of character and life to the different sounds, as well as allowing you to take one sound and convert it into something different.
- Using automation to help move some of your sounds out of the center of the stereo image to make room for the main drum elements.
- Using MIDI velocity data to obtain more control over your sound, as well as adding shuffle and movement into the sounds.
- Resampling and slicing up elements of the overall beat to add to the overall drum sound.
TO MAC USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
RAR Expander 0.8.5 Beta 4 and extract password protected files without error.
TO WIN USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
Latest Winrar and extract password protected files without error.