Gnomon Workshop - Tutorial Collection by Scott Robertson [Vol.1-9]
AVI | DivX | 720x480 | 29.97fps | 711Kbps | 11025Hz | Stereo 17Kbps | Compressed to 6.27 GB
- Vol.1 - Basic Perspective Form Drawing
- Vol.2 - How to draw cars
- Vol.3 - How To Draw Aircraft
- Vol.4 - How to draw hovercraft and spacecraft
- Vol.5 - Creating Unique Environments
- Vol.6 - Industrial Design Rendering
- Vol.7 - How To Render Matte Surfaces - CD 1 Shading Planar Surfaces
- Vol.8 - How To Render Matte Surfaces - CD 2 Shading Round Geometric surfaces
- Vol.9 - How To Render Matte Surfaces - CD 3 Shading Complex Curved Surface
- On this DVD Scott walks you through the industrial design rendering techniques that he employs within Adobe Photoshop®. He quickly demonstrates draft view sketching before scanning one of the sketches that will be rendered to a photo-real level. During the rendering of a bicycle, Scott discusses basic lighting and reflection strategies to indicate a variety of materials and colors. Watch along, and by the end of the DVD, you will see all of steps taken in Adobe Photoshop® to transform the initial loose sketch into a very real looking object.
TO MAC USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
RAR Expander 0.8.5 Beta 4 and extract password protected files without error.
TO WIN USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
Latest Winrar and extract password protected files without error.